|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Reverend tells Alfred's aunt that Alfred's boxing is what in Chapter 10?
(a) A dangerous activity.
(b) A lifelong obsession.
(c) A link to drugs.
(d) A passing phase.
2. What does Alfred do in order to erase the negative thoughts from his mind in Chapter 10?
(a) Runs longer.
(b) Runs shorter.
(c) Runs slower.
(d) Runs faster.
3. Where did Robert Lipsyte grow up?
(a) Chicago, Illinois.
(b) Miami, Florida.
(c) San Francisco, California.
(d) Queens, New York.
4. Alfred hears music from what instrument before the fight in Chapter 7?
(a) A tuba.
(b) An organ.
(c) A guitar.
(d) A harp.
5. What does Alfred remember on his way home that he wishes he could warn his best friend about in Chapter 1?
(a) The bulletproof windows.
(b) The silent alarm.
(c) The security cameras.
(d) The shotgun under the counter.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, Alfred bounces up the stairs to the gym and he doesn't see Mr. Donatelli or whom?
2. Who does Alfred see through the store window at work in Chapter 6?
3. Donatelli has high hopes pinned on his fighter, which is whom, in Chapter 7?
4. What day of the week is it in Chapter 4?
5. Alfred's boss tells him that he should quit boxing because times are different now, and boxers what?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)