|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Robert Lipsyte attend college?
(a) New York University.
(b) Columbia University.
(c) Rutgers University.
(d) Harvard University.
2. The man from downstairs offers Alfred some advice, telling him to begin with what in Chapter 6?
(c) Jumping jacks.
3. Where does Alfred go to find his friend in Chapter 1?
(a) The police station.
(b) A clubhouse.
(c) The orphanage.
4. The man who approaches Alfred at the gym in Chapter 6 is what from downstairs?
(a) A dentist.
(b) A barber.
(c) A bartender.
(d) A salesman.
5. In Chapter 7, Alfred greets people on his way home, following the example of some great boxers who were "men enough to be" what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Alfred waiting for in the beginning of Chapter 1?
2. At what time does Donatelli tell Alfred he will have to get up daily in Chapter 3?
3. Alfred dropped out of school in what grade?
4. What is Henry's last name in the novel?
5. Alfred goes into his apartment feeling what at the end of Chapter 8?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)