|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What night of the week is it in Chapter 8?
2. Where did Robert Lipsyte attend college?
(a) Harvard University.
(b) Rutgers University.
(c) Columbia University.
(d) New York University.
3. Alfred's new friends explain to him that the fight was called off because Donatelli didn't want what in Chapter 7?
(a) Willie to be injured.
(b) Too much fame.
(c) The fight to go beyond three rounds.
(d) To be late for a date.
4. Who stops the fight in Chapter 7?
(a) Willie Streeter.
(b) Mr. Donatelli.
5. Who does Alfred's aunt decide to talk to about Alfred's boxing in Chapter 9?
(a) The preacher.
(b) The neighbor.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what neighborhood of New York does Alfred live?
2. In Chapter 4, there is a speaker on the street corner telling the black people to do what?
3. Donatelli has high hopes pinned on his fighter, which is whom, in Chapter 7?
4. In Chapter 7, Alfred greets people on his way home, following the example of some great boxers who were "men enough to be" what?
5. Who taunts Alfred for being so dressed in Chapter 8?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)