|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In literature, what conflicts are incompatibilities in how two or more individuals relate to one another?
(a) Internal conflicts.
(b) Character conflicts.
(c) Relational conflicts.
(d) Adjunct conflicts.
2. Alfred feels like there is a cold spot where in Chapter 14?
(a) His foot.
(b) His stomach.
(c) His head.
(d) His wrist.
3. The boys on Alfred's stoop in Chapter 8 tell him they want him to do what?
(a) Be at church on Sunday.
(b) Help rob the store.
(c) Give them his money.
(d) Leave the neighborhood.
4. Who leaves the gym in shame after a confrontation in Chapter 6?
5. Who stops Alfred to question him in Chapter 5?
(b) Two policemen.
(c) The school principal.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls and checks on Alfred, asking him to do a favor in Chapter 12?
2. Who hands James some drugs when he arrives in Chapter 11?
3. Where does Alfred go to find his friend in Chapter 1?
4. Where did Robert Lipsyte attend college?
5. To what drug is James addicted in the novel?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)