|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary and Analysis For Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many cousins does Alfred live with, in addition to his aunt?
2. Where does Alfred go to find his friend in Chapter 1?
(a) The police station.
(b) A clubhouse.
(c) The orphanage.
3. How does Alfred injure himself in Chapter 12?
(a) He breaks his arm.
(b) He breaks his toe.
(c) He sprains his wrist.
(d) He twists his ankle.
4. In Chapter 1, James's friends taunt Alfred about his job, saying that he works like a slave for who?
5. Where is Alfred going with his cousins and aunt in the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) The park.
(b) The grocery store.
(d) A diner.
Short Answer Questions
1. The boys on Alfred's stoop in Chapter 8 tell him they want him to do what?
2. As Alfred tries to defend his boss in Chapter 1, he inadvertently lets the others know that there is still money in the cash register while the boss is where?
3. Alfred learns that he can finish school by doing what in Chapter 14?
4. Who does Alfred's aunt decide to talk to about Alfred's boxing in Chapter 9?
5. Henry comes by at what time in Chapter 14?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)