1. When was author Robert Lipsyte born?
2. Where did Robert Lipsyte grow up?
(a) Queens, New York.
(b) San Francisco, California.
(c) Miami, Florida.
(d) Chicago, Illinois.
3. What profession did Robert Lipsyte's father hold?
(a) School principal.
4. What profession did Robert Lipsyte's mother hold?
5. When was the book "SportsWorld" published?
6. Where did Robert Lipsyte attend college?
(a) Rutgers University.
(b) Columbia University.
(c) Harvard University.
(d) New York University.
7. How old is the character of Alfred at the beginning of the novel?
8. What is Alfred's last name?
9. What is the name of Alfred's aunt who raised him?
10. In what neighborhood of New York does Alfred live?
(b) Greenwich Village.
11. Who is Alfred waiting for in the beginning of Chapter 1?
12. Where is Alfred supposed to be going in the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) The police station.
(c) The movies.
(d) The library.
This section contains 3,606 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)