|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. The President is afforded the ability to set up a Cabinet of advisers including how many members?
2. Article III covers the judicial branch and includes how many sections?
3. The Congress separated into the House of Representatives and the Senate is the result of a dispute termed what?
4. The Constitution was ratified by what consent?
5. The President is charged with ensuring what?
Short Essay Questions
1. Amendment 10 stipulates what?
2. How did the "Bill of Rights" come about?
3. What punishment may an official suffer subsequent to impeachment?
4. What does Amendment 9 arrange for?
5. What freedoms are contained in Amendment 1?
6. Amendment 15 deals with what issue?
7. What do the framers provide for in Article II?
8. What does Amendment 26 accomplish?
9. What right does Amendment 19 afford?
10. What was the first plan for national government in the U.S.?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is the Great Compromise? What issues did it stem from?
Essay Topic 2
What was the first plan of national government the U.S. operated under? What were the reasons it was unsuccessful?
Essay Topic 3
What rights does Article IV, Section 2 provide to citizens?
This section contains 696 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)