|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: The Bill of Rights.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If a person's preferred candidate is not elected, there will be another election in which that candidate has what option?
(a) Request a vote ballot recount be taken.
(b) Try again, but only for a different position.
(c) Try only once more for election by a majority vote.
(d) Try again for election by a majority vote.
2. Cullop states that the Constitution is meaningless unless who enforces it?
(a) The legislative branch.
(b) The President.
(c) The people it represents.
(d) The Supreme Court.
3. The Articles of Confederation was not the best plan for a number of reasons and fell by the wayside when?
4. The warrant for a search requires what written in it?
(a) Exact method and items to be seized.
(b) Who will be conducting the search.
(c) Justification for expecting specific items to be found.
(d) When search is to be conducted.
5. Together the group in Philadelphia constructed the Constitution requiring a federal government comprised of which three branches?
(a) Democratic, Republican, and Whig.
(b) President, Senate, and House of Representatives.
(c) Democratic, Republican, and Independent.
(d) Executive, legislative, and judicial.
Short Answer Questions
1. The government may pass laws regarding the ownership of certain weapons in the way in which they are used is addressed in which amendment?
2. "Death, as a punishment for a crime, is not considered cruel or unusual as long as " what?
3. Who was the 16th President of the United States?
4. On what date did the Constitution go into effect?
5. The Articles of Confederation and Perpetual Union was introduced in what year?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)