|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: The Bill of Rights.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A citizen may not be unlawfully searched nor seizure of his person or personal property made without a written court order obtained with what?
(a) Notary stamp, signature.
(b) Notary stamp.
(c) Good cause.
(d) Court clerk signature.
2. Which freedom is included in Amendment 1?
(a) No citizen may advocate overthrowing the government by war.
(b) No citizen may advocate overthrowing the government.
(c) Freedom from unlawful search, seizure.
(d) Right to bear arms.
3. To be a member of the House of Representatives for any state having more than two representatives, the individual must live in the district within the state he or she represents, except for which two states?
(a) Arizona, Utah.
(b) New Mexico, Nevada.
(c) North Dakota, Nevada.
(d) New Mexico, North Dakota.
4. Amendment 1 contains how many freedoms?
5. The President is afforded the ability to set up a Cabinet of advisers including how many members?
Short Answer Questions
1. Powers denied the Congress are in which section of Act I?
2. The Constitution stipulates senators must have been a U.S. citizen a minimum of 9 years, live in the state they represent, and what minimum age?
3. The first major document of the U.S. government was the Declaration of Independence which was signed in what year?
4. Some say the American government is one in which elected officials act on behalf of the people, or what Cullop says is the definition of what?
5. If force is necessary to see that a U.S. law is carried out, the Congress has the power to add what to the U.S. military forces?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)