|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: The Bill of Rights.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Each house of Congress keeps a journal of what it does day to day, and each morning Congress is in session these are published where?
(a) "Congressional Journal".
(b) "Washington Post".
(c) "Legislative Journal".
(d) "Congressional Record".
2. Some say the government of the U.S. is one in which the people are responsible for self-governing, or what Cullop calls what?
3. To supply room and board means to what?
4. The Constitution stipulates senators must have been a U.S. citizen a minimum of 9 years, live in the state they represent, and what minimum age?
5. The President is afforded the ability to set up a Cabinet of advisers including how many members?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom was the final draft of the Constitution written by?
2. Cullop states the government in the U.S. is referred to by many different names, but by which two most frequently?
3. What does to speak or write in favor of mean?
4. What is one check on the Supreme Court held by the Congress?
5. Giving a limited amount of power to the central government and allowing each state to keep the majority of laws and powers was what?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)