|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: The Constitution Explained.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Constitution could not be put into effect until it had been ratified by three fourths of the states, or how many of the original states?
2. What type of democracy is that in which the people handle government matters on their own behalf?
3. The Articles of Confederation was not the best plan for a number of reasons and fell by the wayside when?
4. Section 1 of Article I outlines that Congress is comprised of how many bodies of delegates from each state?
5. Some say the American government is one in which elected officials act on behalf of the people, or what Cullop says is the definition of what?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is the U.S. Constitution in comparison with others?
2. Under the Articles of Confederation, there would be what?
3. What is the length of a term for a member of the House of Representatives?
4. Section 10 of Article I covers power that are denied to whom?
5. What is one check on the President held by the Supreme Court?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)