|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Katherine NOT plan personally to teach the baby she is carrying in "Greenwich Palace, May 1510"?
(a) Of war.
(c) The duties of a king.
(d) Handling affairs.
2. How does Catalina react when Henry proposes to her in winter, 1503?
(a) With happiness.
(b) With disgust.
(c) With amusement.
(d) With shock.
3. What does De Puebla send word to Spain for in winter, 1503?
(a) Permission to return Catalina to Spain.
(b) Permission for Catalina to tour Europe.
(c) Permission to set up a household for Catalina.
(d) Permission to return to Spain himself.
4. Where is Katherine moved to to await the birth in 1510?
(b) Ludlow Castle.
(c) Hampton Court.
(d) Dogmersfield Palace.
5. What do Scottish privateers attack in "Autumn 1513"?
(a) A royal barge.
(b) An English merchant ship.
(c) A northern fortress.
(d) A Spanish flotilla.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was NOT a reason given by Catalina as to why she married Harry?
2. Why does Catalina refuse King Henry's proposal?
3. What does Margaret say is the only thing that keeps order at court in "Greenwich Palace, May 1510"?
4. Whom does King Henry's mother believe would make an acceptable match for Harry?
5. Why does Catalina send Doña Elvira away in 1504?
Short Essay Questions
1. What change does Katherine notice in Henry when she returns to court in "Greenwich Palace, May 1510"?
2. Why does Henry claim that his affair with Anne Stafford is not a sin?
3. How does Catalina go about planning Harry's grandmother's funeral?
4. What does King Henry's mother think of Catalina?
5. Describe the coronation.
6. What turn of events takes place in 1509, which benefits Catalina?
7. When Katherine tells Henry that she was not still pregnant after all in "Greenwich Palace, May 1510", what does Henry worry? What does Katherine later pray for?
8. Why is Katherine's participation in battle against the Scots even riskier than it would normally be?
9. What tips does the Moorish doctor give Katherine to increase her chances of becoming pregnant?
10. How does Catalina react when King Henry proposes to her?
This section contains 976 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)