|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Catalina sustain her household in 1504?
(a) With an allowance from the Tudors.
(b) By begging her family to send money.
(c) By selling off land.
(d) By selling off her plates one at a time.
2. What does Henry NOT do while Katherine conducts some business in the summer of 1509?
(d) Plays tennis.
3. What change does Katherine notice in Henry in "Greenwich Palace, May 1510"?
(a) He seems overwhelmed by the requirements of his position.
(b) He listens more intently to her advice.
(c) He doesn't rush to kiss her.
(d) He has started to look at other women.
4. What does Margaret say is the only thing that keeps order at court in "Greenwich Palace, May 1510"?
(a) Henry's erratic behavior.
(b) Katherine's presence.
(c) The promise of an heir being born.
(d) Threats to the courtiers.
5. Whom does Katherine's father send word that he will be invading?
(a) The French.
(b) The Romans.
(c) The Moors.
(d) The Portuguese.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katherine want to name her future son?
2. How does Katherine dissuade Henry from joining her father's invasion campaign?
3. How many ships does Henry have built for his campaign against France?
4. Whom does Katherine believe Henry has had an affair with in "Greenwich Palace, May 1510"?
5. Why does Catalina's sister go mad in 1504?
Short Essay Questions
1. What change does Katherine notice in Henry when she returns to court in "Greenwich Palace, May 1510"?
2. What observations does Catalina make about Harry when she is summoned to dine with the family in 1503?
3. How does Katherine dissuade Henry from joining her father in an invasion of the Moors?
4. How does Catalina gain the trust of the King? How do his subjects treat her as a result of this trust?
5. What does Katherine discover which makes her believe Henry has been unfaithful to her?
6. What tips does the Moorish doctor give Katherine to increase her chances of becoming pregnant?
7. What must Catalina reassure Harry of during their wedding night?
8. Why does Henry claim that his affair with Anne Stafford is not a sin?
9. How does Catalina go about planning Harry's grandmother's funeral?
10. What does King Henry's mother think of Catalina?
This section contains 947 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)