|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Catalina wearing when Arthur comes to her room the second time in Chapter 4?
2. Who is Edward Stafford?
(a) The Duke of Buckingham.
(b) The Duke of Norfolk.
(c) The Duke of Normandy.
(d) The Duke of Essex.
3. Where do Catalina's parents take her in at the beginning of the novel?
(a) To a fort.
(b) To a convent.
(c) To England.
(d) To the battlefield.
4. What building does Catalina describe in Chapter 1?
(a) A palace.
(b) A library.
(c) A monastery.
(d) A cathedral.
5. Who is Catalina's mother?
(a) Lucila of Spain.
(b) Maria of Spain.
(c) Isabella of Spain.
(d) Honoria of Spain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. de Puebla ask Catalina which she refuses to answer?
2. What does Catalina do that softens the way Arthur treats her in Chapter 4?
3. What does Arthur often beg Catalina for at Ludlow?
4. What is Catalina's new opinion of Arthur in Chapter 3?
5. Where is Catalina taken to live on the Strand in Chapter 6?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Catalina's mother keep her husband's affairs in check?
2. What does Catalina have a love for at the palace at Granada?
3. What does Catalina think of Ludlow Castle?
4. What does Catalina think about the future on her way to London?
5. Whom does Catalina send for immediately upon returning to Croydon Palace after Arthur's death?
6. Why does Henry decide to send Arthur away in "London, 14th November, 1501"?
7. What happens to the camp Catalina and her family stay in, in "Granada"?
8. Where is Catalina sent when she is fifteen?
9. What is Catalina and Arthur's relationship like at the beginning of the chapter, "Oxford, Christmas 1501"?
10. What does King Henry fear about Catalina before he meets her?
This section contains 656 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)