|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Spring 1511; Walsingham, Autumn 1513; Blackfriars Hall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What roles does Dr. de Puebla take on in Chapter 6?
(a) Advisor to the King and Queen of Spain.
(b) Father figure to Catalina.
(d) Spanish Ambassador.
2. When does King Henry say Catalina can return to Spain?
(a) After the war is over.
(b) When her dowry is paid.
(d) As soon as a ship is sent for her.
3. What does Catalina tell Doña Elvira will happen if they return to Spain?
(a) Catalina's family will disown her.
(b) Catalina will be sent to a convent.
(c) Doña Elvira will be blamed for Arthur's death.
(d) She will be married to a noble of low status.
4. What does Catalina thank Arthur for?
(a) Sending her a gift.
(b) Promising to be a good husband.
(c) Welcoming her to England.
(d) Writing to her.
5. What issue do Catalina and Arthur debate at Ludlow?
(a) Educating peasants.
(b) The Spanish Inquisition.
(c) Whether women should be allowed in positions of power.
(d) How to defend their borders.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katherine regrettably begin to notice while awaiting the birth?
2. When does Katherine expect the child she is pregnant with to be born in "Greenwich Palace, May 1510"?
3. Why does Catalina snap her fingers while dancing?
4. Why does Catalina show her sister-in-law the sapphire necklace?
5. Why does Henry not believe his affair is a sin?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)