|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Spring 1511; Walsingham, Autumn 1513; Blackfriars Hall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Doña Elvira doing when Catalina tells everyone else to leave the room?
(a) Preparing a bath.
(b) Making the bed.
(c) Emptying the chamber pot.
(d) Brushing Catalina's hair.
2. What change does Dr. de Puebla notice in Catalina?
(a) She has become dull and listless.
(b) She has become selfish.
(c) She has become hardened.
(d) She has become sensitive.
3. What word does Henry use to describe life at court while Katherine was away in "Greenwich Palace, May 1510"?
4. What does Lady Margaret say she has been away doing when she meets Catalina?
(a) Missionary work.
(b) Writing a book.
(c) Nursing one of her children.
5. What does Catalina wonder about the house that she is taken to live at on the Strand?
(a) Whether anyone has died there.
(b) Whether she will eventually be imprisoned there.
(c) Whether it is fit for a princess.
(d) Whether any other princesses have lived there.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are many of Catalina's ladies doing when Arthur arrives at her bedroom in Chapter 4?
2. How does Arthur tell Catalina he has been acting in Chapter 4?
3. Who is Catalina's mother?
4. What is a duenna?
5. What do Catalina and Arthur enter the church on?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)