|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Spring 1511; Walsingham, Autumn 1513; Blackfriars Hall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Catalina sent to marry?
(a) Prince Henry.
(b) Prince Frederick.
(c) Prince George.
(d) Prince Arthur.
2. What does Catalina instruct Doña Elvira to tell her and Arthur's parents?
(a) That Catalina is suddenly showing signs of pregnancy.
(b) That Catalina's marriage was never consummated.
(c) That Catalina and Harry have been having an affair.
(d) That Arthur was a cruel husband.
3. How old is Catalina when she is sent away to be married?
(a) Fifteen years old.
(b) Seventeen years old.
(c) Twenty years old.
(d) Thirteen years old.
4. Why does Henry not believe his affair is a sin?
(a) Because he believes his marriage to Katherine is unlawful.
(b) Because he is a King.
(c) Because his mistress is unmarried.
(d) Because he believes God would have stopped it by making him impotent.
5. Where do Catalina's parents take her in at the beginning of the novel?
(a) To a fort.
(b) To the battlefield.
(c) To a convent.
(d) To England.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catalina doubt her mother is comforted by?
2. What does Catalina want to be known as following her coronation?
3. What job does Katherine take over in 1509?
4. Why does Catalina send Doña Elvira away in 1504?
5. What is the name of Catalina's duenna?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)