|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Spring 1511; Walsingham, Autumn 1513; Blackfriars Hall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Arthur's final request of Catalina?
(a) That she marry Harry.
(b) That she encourage the King to join the battle in Europe.
(c) That she spend the rest of her life at a convent.
(d) That she return to Spain.
2. What is the name of Catalina's sister who is heir to the throne?
3. What name is given to Katherine's newborn son in "Spring 1511"?
4. Why do many come to Catalina first when they wish to seek the approval of the King?
(a) They know Catalina is the true ruler of England.
(b) They want to offend the King by doing so.
(c) They find Catalina more pleasant to deal with.
(d) They know that if Catalina introduces the topic first, the King is more likely to approve.
5. How does Catalina react when Henry proposes to her in winter, 1503?
(a) With shock.
(b) With happiness.
(c) With amusement.
(d) With disgust.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Scottish privateers attack in "Autumn 1513"?
2. What place does Catalina say she never wants to leave in the first section of "The Constant Princess"?
3. Catalina will someday be known to the world by what name?
4. How does King Henry feel about the chance that Catalina is pregnant?
5. What does Harry note while making love to Catalina for the first time?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)