|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Spring 1511; Walsingham, Autumn 1513; Blackfriars Hall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Catalina tell Doña Elvira will happen if they return to Spain?
(a) She will be married to a noble of low status.
(b) Doña Elvira will be blamed for Arthur's death.
(c) Catalina will be sent to a convent.
(d) Catalina's family will disown her.
2. According to Doña Elvira, what would cause Catalina to be sent home following the birth of the King's baby?
(a) If the baby is stillborn.
(b) If the baby is deformed.
(c) If the baby is a boy.
(d) If the baby is a girl.
3. What is Doña Elvira doing when Catalina tells everyone else to leave the room?
(a) Making the bed.
(b) Emptying the chamber pot.
(c) Brushing Catalina's hair.
(d) Preparing a bath.
4. What do Catalina and Arthur travel in on their journey to Ludlow?
(a) A litter.
(b) A barge.
(c) A sailboat.
(d) A carriage.
5. Whom did Catalina say she thought was coming to her bedroom?
(a) The entire court.
(b) Arthur's mother.
(c) A visiting dignitary.
(d) The royal guards.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katherine learn the leader of the Scottish attackers has been promised should the Scots be victorious?
2. What does Arthur's brother give to Catalina as a wedding gift?
3. Why does Catalina send Doña Elvira away in 1504?
4. What do Katherine and Henry do in the summer of 1509?
5. What does Katherine want to name her future son?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)