|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Katherine, Queen of England, Summer 1509; Westminster Palace, January 1510.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Lady Margaret blame for her brother's death?
(a) No one.
(c) King Henry.
2. What does Arthur's brother give to Catalina as a wedding gift?
(a) A tiara.
(b) A litter.
(c) An illuminated bible.
(d) A horse.
3. What does Henry say of Catalina at the reception?
(a) That she will make an excellent queen.
(b) That she is likely acting as a spy for Spain.
(c) That she is the most beddable woman in the room.
(d) That she looks sickly.
4. How old is Catalina when she is sent away to be married?
(a) Seventeen years old.
(b) Twenty years old.
(c) Thirteen years old.
(d) Fifteen years old.
5. What building does Catalina describe in Chapter 1?
(a) A palace.
(b) A cathedral.
(c) A library.
(d) A monastery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry decide Arthur should be sent away to learn to do?
2. Why does Catalina's sister go mad in 1504?
3. What does Catalina tell Harry on the night of their wedding that she is anxious to do with him?
4. What does Catalina know appeals to Doña Elvira?
5. Where is Catalina sent to be married?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)