|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Katherine, Queen of England, Summer 1509; Westminster Palace, January 1510.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry decide Arthur should be sent away to learn to do?
(a) Hunt and ride.
(b) Behave as an adult.
(c) Speak Spanish.
(d) Rule a principality.
2. How does Catalina describe her mother's life?
(a) As boring.
(b) As lived in the shadows.
(c) As inspiring.
(d) As lived on the edge.
3. What does Henry offer Catalina her pick of?
(a) New dresses.
(b) Jewelry pieces.
(c) Lands to be granted to her.
(d) Puppies from a litter.
4. Why does Catalina insist on meeting Lady Margaret in private?
(a) Because she intends to scold Lady Margaret.
(b) In case there is a scene.
(c) So that Arthur doesn't find out.
(d) Because she does not want to start any gossip.
5. How does the Queen die?
(a) During childbirth.
(b) In an accident.
(c) From a fever.
(d) From the plague.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Doña Elvira, what would cause Catalina to be sent home following the birth of the King's baby?
2. What is Catalina unprepared for when she meets Arthur's brother?
3. Why does Margaret want Arthur and Catalina to go away for the winter?
4. What does Catalina know appeals to Doña Elvira?
5. What is the name of Catalina's sister who is heir to the throne?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)