|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Katherine, Queen of England, Summer 1509; Westminster Palace, January 1510.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Catalina describe her mother's life?
(a) As lived in the shadows.
(b) As lived on the edge.
(c) As inspiring.
(d) As boring.
2. Who is Catalina's father?
(a) King Ferdinand.
(b) King Eduardo.
(c) King Gabriel.
(d) King Marcos.
3. Whom is Prince Charles supposed to marry in 1509?
(a) Harry's former sweetheart.
(b) Catalina's sister.
(c) A German duchess.
(d) Harry's sister, Mary.
4. What does Catalina reassure Harry of on their wedding night?
(a) That she loves Harry.
(b) That she is still a virgin.
(c) That England will win a war against France.
(d) That he will be as good a king as his father was.
5. What do many Spaniards use in their private dining halls?
(a) Tinted lanterns.
(b) Wooden bowls.
(c) Ceramic cutlery.
(d) Low tables.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catalina learn about de Puebla after he is recalled to Spain?
2. What do Catalina and Arthur travel in on their journey to Ludlow?
3. What is Catalina told not to leave England without?
4. What does Katherine want to name her future son?
5. What does Henry say are the "great savior[s] of a marriage"?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)