|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Whitehall, June 1503; Princess Again, 1504.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lady Margaret's surname?
2. What place does Catalina say she never wants to leave in the first section of "The Constant Princess"?
(b) Her bedroom.
(c) Her parents' home.
(d) A garden.
3. Who is Catalina's father?
(a) King Ferdinand.
(b) King Eduardo.
(c) King Gabriel.
(d) King Marcos.
4. Why does Catalina insist on meeting Lady Margaret in private?
(a) In case there is a scene.
(b) So that Arthur doesn't find out.
(c) Because she does not want to start any gossip.
(d) Because she intends to scold Lady Margaret.
5. What does Catalina note her mother pawned to pay mercenaries?
(a) Her jewels.
(b) A portrait of her father.
(c) A crucifix.
(d) Her golden carriage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Arthur's final request of Catalina?
2. How does King Henry know it is time to visit Catalina again following his proposal?
3. How does Catalina sustain her household in 1504?
4. How old is Catalina when she is sent away to be married?
5. On what day is Arthur buried?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)