|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Whitehall, June 1503; Princess Again, 1504.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1502, how does Catalina describe the rooms she is housed in at Croydon Palace?
(a) As fit for a princess.
(b) As extravagant.
(c) As lonely.
(d) As dingy.
2. How does Arthur tell Catalina he has been acting in Chapter 4?
3. Whom does Catalina expect to die soon in Chapter 2?
(a) Her father.
(b) Henry Tudor.
(d) Margaret Tudor.
4. What roles does Dr. de Puebla take on in Chapter 6?
(b) Spanish Ambassador.
(c) Advisor to the King and Queen of Spain.
(d) Father figure to Catalina.
5. What does Catalina wonder about the house that she is taken to live at on the Strand?
(a) Whether she will eventually be imprisoned there.
(b) Whether anyone has died there.
(c) Whether any other princesses have lived there.
(d) Whether it is fit for a princess.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catalina say she will accept as her own?
2. Who is Arthur's younger brother?
3. What does Catalina's father spend his fortunes on in 1504?
4. How does Arthur treat Catalina unkindly in Chapter 4?
5. Why does Catalina snap her fingers while dancing?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)