|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Whitehall, June 1503; Princess Again, 1504.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Catalina admit she is not pregnant?
2. What do the conquering Spaniards promise to allow?
(a) Equal rights to all men.
(b) Religious freedom.
(c) Public trials.
(d) Voting rights to all citizens.
3. What does Catalina's father spend his fortunes on in 1504?
(a) Building a new palace.
(b) A war against France.
(c) The crusades.
(d) Buying a Dutch prince's kingdom.
4. What is Doña Elvira doing when Catalina tells everyone else to leave the room?
(a) Making the bed.
(b) Brushing Catalina's hair.
(c) Preparing a bath.
(d) Emptying the chamber pot.
5. What is the name of Catalina's sister who is heir to the throne?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Arthur note he is feeling kindly toward his wife in Chapter 4?
2. What do many Spaniards use in their private dining halls?
3. What issue does Catalina ask Lady Margaret for advice about?
4. What does King Henry inform his son of in June 1503?
5. Whom does Catalina note is solemn in June 1503?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)