|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Whitehall, June 1503; Princess Again, 1504.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Arthur realizes what Catalina did to avoid sleeping with him, what does he vow?
(a) To love her anyway.
(b) To have their marriage annulled.
(c) To have her beaten.
(d) Never to speak to her again.
2. Why does Arthur note he is feeling kindly toward his wife in Chapter 4?
(a) The weather has finally turned pleasant.
(b) It is Christmas.
(c) It is her birthday.
(d) It is their anniversary.
3. What place does Catalina say she never wants to leave in the first section of "The Constant Princess"?
(b) Her parents' home.
(c) A garden.
(d) Her bedroom.
4. How does King Henry feel about the chance that Catalina is pregnant?
5. What roles does Dr. de Puebla take on in Chapter 6?
(a) Father figure to Catalina.
(c) Spanish Ambassador.
(d) Advisor to the King and Queen of Spain.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long will King Henry wait before making marriage arrangements for his son as of winter, 1503?
2. How does Arthur tell Catalina he has been acting in Chapter 4?
3. In addition to being a Princess of Spain, what place does Catalina say of which she is also a princess?
4. What do Catalina and Arthur travel in on their journey to Ludlow?
5. What does Henry say are the "great savior[s] of a marriage"?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)