|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summer 1502, London, June 1502.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is a battle being fought at the beginning of the novel?
2. In Chapter 5, what country does Arthur say France and Spain intend to invade?
(a) The Netherlands.
3. What does Dr. de Puebla ask Catalina which she refuses to answer?
(a) About her health.
(b) About her husband's death.
(c) About her intention to remarry.
(d) About her virginity.
4. What does Catalina hope to do when she and her husband rule England?
(a) Join England and Spain as a single nation.
(b) Spend half of her time in Spain.
(c) Declare war on France.
(d) Preserve peace with Spain.
5. What does Catalina instruct Doña Elvira to tell her and Arthur's parents?
(a) That Catalina's marriage was never consummated.
(b) That Catalina and Harry have been having an affair.
(c) That Arthur was a cruel husband.
(d) That Catalina is suddenly showing signs of pregnancy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Catalina taken to live on the Strand in Chapter 6?
2. What does Henry offer Catalina her pick of?
3. What does King Henry fear about Catalina?
4. What is Lady Margaret's surname?
5. Who does Stafford say indulges Arthur?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)