|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summer 1502, London, June 1502.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Arthur treat Catalina unkindly in Chapter 4?
(a) By leaving her in the cold.
(b) By ignoring everything she says.
(c) By keeping a letter from her mother from her.
(d) By denying her food.
2. Who is Catalina sent to marry?
(a) Prince Arthur.
(b) Prince Henry.
(c) Prince Frederick.
(d) Prince George.
3. What does Catalina say is not the cause of her tears after Arthur rejects her in Chapter 3?
4. What building does Catalina describe in Chapter 1?
(a) A monastery.
(b) A library.
(c) A palace.
(d) A cathedral.
5. Where do Catalina's parents take her in at the beginning of the novel?
(a) To a fort.
(b) To a convent.
(c) To the battlefield.
(d) To England.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Catalina watch depart from a pier in Chapter 3?
2. What does Catalina know appeals to Doña Elvira?
3. When does Catalina admit she is not pregnant?
4. What is the name of the author of "The Constant Princess"?
5. Where do Catalina and Arthur stop for several days in Chapter 4?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)