|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summer 1502, London, June 1502.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Catalina's new opinion of Arthur in Chapter 3?
(a) He is arrogant.
(b) He is emotionally troubled.
(c) He is devious.
(d) He is a sissy.
2. What does Henry hope will result from Catalina and Arthur's marriage?
(a) That Arthur will learn about warfare from Catalina.
(b) That King Ferdinand will stand with Henry against France.
(c) That England will benefit from Spain's natural resources.
(d) Many male heirs.
3. What does Catalina say she has realized about herself and Arthur?
(a) They are more friends than they are lovers.
(b) They will never get along.
(c) They have a lot in common.
(d) They are nothing alike.
4. Who does Stafford say indulges Arthur?
(a) Arthur's mother.
(b) Arthur's brother.
(c) Arthur's grandmother.
(d) Arthur's father.
5. What is Lady Margaret's surname?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Catalina's first impression of Arthur?
2. What issue do Catalina and Arthur debate at Ludlow?
3. What does Arthur often beg Catalina for at Ludlow?
4. What change does Dr. de Puebla notice in Catalina?
5. What is Catalina given to survive on while living on the Strand?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)