|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summer 1502, London, June 1502.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Catalina travel to after meeting Arthur and Henry?
2. Who is Edward Stafford?
(a) The Duke of Norfolk.
(b) The Duke of Buckingham.
(c) The Duke of Normandy.
(d) The Duke of Essex.
3. What is Catalina wearing when Arthur comes to her room the second time in Chapter 4?
4. Where is a battle being fought at the beginning of the novel?
5. What does Lady Margaret say she has been away doing when she meets Catalina?
(a) Writing a book.
(c) Missionary work.
(d) Nursing one of her children.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Arthur's younger brother?
2. When Arthur realizes what Catalina did to avoid sleeping with him, what does he vow?
3. What is the name of King Henry's wife?
4. What does Lady Margaret advise would make Catalina's life easier?
5. What issue do Catalina and Arthur debate at Ludlow?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)