|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summer 1502, London, June 1502.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What issue do Catalina and Arthur debate at Ludlow?
(a) How to defend their borders.
(b) Educating peasants.
(c) The Spanish Inquisition.
(d) Whether women should be allowed in positions of power.
2. What is Arthur's final request of Catalina?
(a) That she spend the rest of her life at a convent.
(b) That she return to Spain.
(c) That she marry Harry.
(d) That she encourage the King to join the battle in Europe.
3. What do the conquering Spaniards promise to allow?
(a) Public trials.
(b) Equal rights to all men.
(c) Religious freedom.
(d) Voting rights to all citizens.
4. What are many of Catalina's ladies doing when Arthur arrives at her bedroom in Chapter 4?
(b) Playing cards.
5. How does Arthur tell Catalina he has been acting in Chapter 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catalina tell Doña Elvira will happen if they return to Spain?
2. Who is Catalina's mother?
3. In addition to being a Princess of Spain, what place does Catalina say of which she is also a princess?
4. What is Doña Elvira doing when Catalina tells everyone else to leave the room?
5. Why does Margaret want Arthur and Catalina to go away for the winter?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)