|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ludlow Castle, January 1502.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What building does Catalina describe in Chapter 1?
(a) A cathedral.
(b) A library.
(c) A monastery.
(d) A palace.
2. What place does Catalina say she never wants to leave in the first section of "The Constant Princess"?
(a) Her bedroom.
(b) Her parents' home.
(c) A garden.
3. When Arthur realizes what Catalina did to avoid sleeping with him, what does he vow?
(a) To have their marriage annulled.
(b) To love her anyway.
(c) To have her beaten.
(d) Never to speak to her again.
4. What does Catalina say she must do before going to bed in Chapter 4?
(a) Change her clothes.
(d) Write a letter.
5. Who pulled Henry's family back to power in the past?
(a) Henry's uncle.
(b) Henry's brother.
(c) Henry's mother.
(d) Henry's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of King Henry's wife?
2. What is Arthur's final request of Catalina?
3. What is Lady Margaret's surname?
4. What does Catalina say she will accept as her own?
5. What does Catalina thank Arthur for?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)