|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ludlow Castle, January 1502.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Catalina insist on meeting Lady Margaret in private?
(a) Because she intends to scold Lady Margaret.
(b) Because she does not want to start any gossip.
(c) In case there is a scene.
(d) So that Arthur doesn't find out.
2. What are many of Catalina's ladies doing when Arthur arrives at her bedroom in Chapter 4?
(a) Playing cards.
3. What do the conquering Spaniards promise to allow?
(a) Religious freedom.
(b) Equal rights to all men.
(c) Voting rights to all citizens.
(d) Public trials.
4. What is Arthur's final request of Catalina?
(a) That she encourage the King to join the battle in Europe.
(b) That she return to Spain.
(c) That she spend the rest of her life at a convent.
(d) That she marry Harry.
5. What is a duenna?
(a) A nurse.
(b) A chaperone.
(c) A tutor.
(d) A female relation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catalina do that softens the way Arthur treats her in Chapter 4?
2. Who is Catalina's father?
3. Who is Catalina's mother?
4. Who is Edward Stafford?
5. Who does Stafford say indulges Arthur?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)