|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ludlow Castle, January 1502.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry show Catalina to help her get over her homesickness?
(a) A scenic spot in the woods.
(b) Portraits of her family.
(c) His library.
(d) A letter from her mother.
2. What does Catalina do that softens the way Arthur treats her in Chapter 4?
(a) She falls asleep on his shoulder.
(b) She cries.
(c) She leaves him a note.
(d) She smiles when she sees him.
3. What is the continuing journey to Ludlow like for Catalina?
4. What do Catalina and Arthur enter the church on?
(b) A red carpet.
(c) A raised platform.
(d) A gilded carriage.
5. How does Catalina describe her mother's life?
(a) As lived in the shadows.
(b) As inspiring.
(c) As lived on the edge.
(d) As boring.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of King Henry's wife?
2. What disappoints Catalina about Ludlow Castle?
3. Who is Catalina's father?
4. What does Henry say are the "great savior[s] of a marriage"?
5. What does Catalina say she must do before going to bed in Chapter 4?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)