|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ludlow Castle, January 1502.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what day is Arthur buried?
(a) St. George's Day.
(b) Christmas Day.
(d) St. Stephen's Day.
2. Why does Arthur note he is feeling kindly toward his wife in Chapter 4?
(a) It is Christmas.
(b) It is her birthday.
(c) It is their anniversary.
(d) The weather has finally turned pleasant.
3. When Catalina meets King Henry, what does she suggest of him?
(a) That he does not like to wash.
(b) That he is a warmonger.
(c) That he cannot read.
(d) That he intends to marry her himself.
4. What does Henry say of Catalina at the reception?
(a) That she is the most beddable woman in the room.
(b) That she looks sickly.
(c) That she will make an excellent queen.
(d) That she is likely acting as a spy for Spain.
5. What building does Catalina describe in Chapter 1?
(a) A palace.
(b) A monastery.
(c) A library.
(d) A cathedral.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Margaret want Arthur and Catalina to go away for the winter?
2. Whom does Catalina watch depart from a pier in Chapter 3?
3. Where do Catalina and Arthur stop for several days in Chapter 4?
4. Where do Henry and Arthur travel the day after they inspect Catalina?
5. What does Lady Margaret say she has been away doing when she meets Catalina?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)