|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ludlow Castle, January 1502.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the author of "The Constant Princess"?
(a) Philippa Gregory.
(b) Anya Seton.
(c) Daphne du Maurier.
(d) Victoria Holt.
2. Who is Arthur's younger brother?
3. Catalina will someday be known to the world by what name?
4. Why does Catalina snap her fingers while dancing?
(a) To draw attention to herself.
(b) To get Arthur to stop staring.
(c) As part of a Spanish dance.
(d) As a code to indicate she is bored.
5. What is Catalina's first impression of Arthur?
(a) That he is dimwitted.
(b) That he is rude.
(c) That he is kind.
(d) That he is impatient.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had held a stronger claim to the throne than King Henry did?
2. Which castle is Arthur told to go to in Chapter 3?
3. What is Catalina wearing when Arthur comes to her room the second time in Chapter 4?
4. Whom is Catalina traveling with at the beginning of the novel?
5. What does Catalina doubt her mother is comforted by?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)