|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through London, 14th November, 1501.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who pulled Henry's family back to power in the past?
(a) Henry's uncle.
(b) Henry's father.
(c) Henry's brother.
(d) Henry's mother.
2. What is Catalina unprepared for when she meets Arthur's brother?
(a) His aggression.
(b) His rudeness.
(c) His affection.
(d) His enthusiasm.
3. What is the name of Catalina's duenna?
(a) Doña Emilia.
(b) Doña Eldoria.
(c) Doña Elvira.
(d) Doña Ema.
4. What does Catalina thank Arthur for?
(a) Writing to her.
(b) Promising to be a good husband.
(c) Sending her a gift.
(d) Welcoming her to England.
5. What does Catalina note her mother pawned to pay mercenaries?
(a) Her jewels.
(b) A crucifix.
(c) Her golden carriage.
(d) A portrait of her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Catalina and Arthur enter the church on?
2. What does Henry show Catalina to help her get over her homesickness?
3. What is Catalina's sister-in-law named?
4. Who is Arthur's younger brother?
5. What is Catalina's first impression of Arthur?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)