|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through London, 14th November, 1501.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is a battle being fought at the beginning of the novel?
2. What does Catalina note her mother pawned to pay mercenaries?
(a) Her golden carriage.
(b) Her jewels.
(c) A crucifix.
(d) A portrait of her father.
3. Who is Catalina sent to marry?
(a) Prince Arthur.
(b) Prince Frederick.
(c) Prince Henry.
(d) Prince George.
4. What does Catalina hope to do when she and her husband rule England?
(a) Join England and Spain as a single nation.
(b) Spend half of her time in Spain.
(c) Declare war on France.
(d) Preserve peace with Spain.
5. What does King Henry fear about Catalina?
(a) That she is barren.
(b) That she is too young.
(c) That she is ugly.
(d) That she is stupid.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Arthur's younger brother?
2. What is Catalina's first impression of Arthur?
3. Who is Catalina's father?
4. What is the name of the author of "The Constant Princess"?
5. Whom is Catalina traveling with at the beginning of the novel?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)