|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through London, 14th November, 1501.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Catalina's parents take her in at the beginning of the novel?
(a) To a fort.
(b) To a convent.
(c) To the battlefield.
(d) To England.
2. What does Henry offer Catalina her pick of?
(a) Puppies from a litter.
(b) New dresses.
(c) Lands to be granted to her.
(d) Jewelry pieces.
3. Who pulled Henry's family back to power in the past?
(a) Henry's mother.
(b) Henry's brother.
(c) Henry's uncle.
(d) Henry's father.
4. Where is a battle being fought at the beginning of the novel?
5. What does Henry admit about his wife in Chapter 3?
(a) That she deceived him in order to marry him.
(b) That he never knows what she is thinking.
(c) That he is not attracted to her.
(d) That she knows more about ruling a country than he does.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of King Henry's wife?
2. Where is Catalina sent to be married?
3. Whom is Catalina traveling with at the beginning of the novel?
4. What does Henry say are the "great savior[s] of a marriage"?
5. What does Catalina say is not the cause of her tears after Arthur rejects her in Chapter 3?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)