|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through London, 14th November, 1501.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Catalina's new opinion of Arthur in Chapter 3?
(a) He is devious.
(b) He is emotionally troubled.
(c) He is a sissy.
(d) He is arrogant.
2. What is the name of King Henry's wife?
3. What does Henry say of Catalina at the reception?
(a) That she looks sickly.
(b) That she will make an excellent queen.
(c) That she is the most beddable woman in the room.
(d) That she is likely acting as a spy for Spain.
4. Who does Stafford say indulges Arthur?
(a) Arthur's grandmother.
(b) Arthur's brother.
(c) Arthur's mother.
(d) Arthur's father.
5. How old is Catalina when she is sent away to be married?
(a) Thirteen years old.
(b) Twenty years old.
(c) Seventeen years old.
(d) Fifteen years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry admit about his wife in Chapter 3?
2. What do Catalina and Arthur enter the church on?
3. Where is Catalina sent to be married?
4. Why does Margaret want Arthur and Catalina to go away for the winter?
5. What does King Henry fear about Catalina?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)