|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dogmersfield Palace, Hampshire, Autumn 1501.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry say are the "great savior[s] of a marriage"?
2. What place does Catalina say she never wants to leave in the first section of "The Constant Princess"?
(a) Her bedroom.
(c) A garden.
(d) Her parents' home.
3. What does Arthur's brother give to Catalina as a wedding gift?
(a) An illuminated bible.
(b) A litter.
(c) A horse.
(d) A tiara.
4. Catalina will someday be known to the world by what name?
5. What building does Catalina describe in Chapter 1?
(a) A monastery.
(b) A cathedral.
(c) A palace.
(d) A library.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Catalina expect to die soon in Chapter 2?
2. Who is Catalina's mother?
3. What is the name of Catalina's duenna?
4. What does King Henry fear about Catalina?
5. Who is Catalina sent to marry?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)