|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dogmersfield Palace, Hampshire, Autumn 1501.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is a battle being fought at the beginning of the novel?
2. What is a duenna?
(a) A nurse.
(b) A female relation.
(c) A chaperone.
(d) A tutor.
3. What does Arthur's brother give to Catalina as a wedding gift?
(a) A horse.
(b) A litter.
(c) A tiara.
(d) An illuminated bible.
4. Catalina will someday be known to the world by what name?
5. Who does Stafford say indulges Arthur?
(a) Arthur's mother.
(b) Arthur's brother.
(c) Arthur's father.
(d) Arthur's grandmother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does King Henry fear about Catalina?
2. How does Catalina describe her mother's life?
3. When Catalina meets King Henry, what does she suggest of him?
4. What building does Catalina describe in Chapter 1?
5. What is Catalina unprepared for when she meets Arthur's brother?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)