|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dogmersfield Palace, Hampshire, Autumn 1501.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In addition to being a Princess of Spain, what place does Catalina say of which she is also a princess?
2. Whom does Catalina expect to die soon in Chapter 2?
(a) Her father.
(c) Margaret Tudor.
(d) Henry Tudor.
3. How old is Catalina when she is sent away to be married?
(a) Twenty years old.
(b) Fifteen years old.
(c) Seventeen years old.
(d) Thirteen years old.
4. What does Henry say are the "great savior[s] of a marriage"?
5. Who does Stafford say indulges Arthur?
(a) Arthur's grandmother.
(b) Arthur's brother.
(c) Arthur's father.
(d) Arthur's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catalina thank Arthur for?
2. What is a duenna?
3. How is the camp destroyed in Chapter 1?
4. What is a battle being fought over at the beginning of "The Constant Princess"?
5. What is the name of the author of "The Constant Princess"?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)