|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dogmersfield Palace, Hampshire, Autumn 1501.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Catalina thank Arthur for?
(a) Writing to her.
(b) Welcoming her to England.
(c) Sending her a gift.
(d) Promising to be a good husband.
2. What is Catalina unprepared for when she meets Arthur's brother?
(a) His enthusiasm.
(b) His aggression.
(c) His affection.
(d) His rudeness.
3. What does Catalina's mother order to be built in after the camp is destroyed?
(a) Another camp in its place.
(b) A fortress of rock.
(c) A dam.
(d) A bridge.
4. What does Catalina hope to do when she and her husband rule England?
(a) Spend half of her time in Spain.
(b) Join England and Spain as a single nation.
(c) Preserve peace with Spain.
(d) Declare war on France.
5. Where is Catalina sent to be married?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Arthur's brother give to Catalina as a wedding gift?
2. What does Catalina note her mother pawned to pay mercenaries?
3. How does Catalina describe her mother's life?
4. What building does Catalina describe in Chapter 1?
5. What is Catalina's first impression of Arthur?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)