|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Katherine, Queen of England, Summer 1509; Westminster Palace, January 1510.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry say are the "great savior[s] of a marriage"?
2. What do Catalina and Arthur enter the church on?
(a) A raised platform.
(b) A red carpet.
(c) A gilded carriage.
3. What does Catalina want to be known as following her coronation?
(c) The Royal Lady.
4. What does Dr. de Puebla give Catalina when she returns to Croydon Palace?
(a) A letter.
(b) A brooch.
(c) A pair of gloves.
(d) A scroll.
5. How is the camp destroyed in Chapter 1?
(a) By fire.
(b) By a flood.
(c) By a siege.
(d) By a storm.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to a rumor that de Fuensalida hears, whom is Harry betrothed to as of 1509?
2. Who is Catalina's father?
3. How old is Catalina when she is sent away to be married?
4. Where does Catalina travel to after meeting Arthur and Henry?
5. What are many of Catalina's ladies doing when Arthur arrives at her bedroom in Chapter 4?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)