|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Katherine, Queen of England, Summer 1509; Westminster Palace, January 1510.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Doña Elvira doing when Catalina tells everyone else to leave the room?
(a) Emptying the chamber pot.
(b) Preparing a bath.
(c) Brushing Catalina's hair.
(d) Making the bed.
2. What does Henry decide Arthur should be sent away to learn to do?
(a) Behave as an adult.
(b) Hunt and ride.
(c) Speak Spanish.
(d) Rule a principality.
3. What does Catalina hold to her nose at Arthur's death bed?
(a) A sachet of lavender.
(b) A rose.
(c) A clove of herbs.
(d) A handkerchief.
4. What does Henry say of Catalina at the reception?
(a) That she looks sickly.
(b) That she is likely acting as a spy for Spain.
(c) That she will make an excellent queen.
(d) That she is the most beddable woman in the room.
5. Where is a battle being fought at the beginning of the novel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catalina tell Doña Elvira will happen if they return to Spain?
2. What is the continuing journey to Ludlow like for Catalina?
3. What is Catalina told not to leave England without?
4. What is Catalina's first royal event?
5. Why does Catalina's sister go mad in 1504?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)