|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Oxford, Christmas 1501.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which castle is Arthur told to go to in Chapter 3?
(a) Ludlow Castle.
(b) Arundel Castle.
(c) Hever Castle.
(d) Greenwich Castle.
2. What is the continuing journey to Ludlow like for Catalina?
3. What place does Catalina say she never wants to leave in the first section of "The Constant Princess"?
(a) Her parents' home.
(b) Her bedroom.
(d) A garden.
4. What does Henry show Catalina to help her get over her homesickness?
(a) Portraits of her family.
(b) A letter from her mother.
(c) A scenic spot in the woods.
(d) His library.
5. What does Catalina say is not the cause of her tears after Arthur rejects her in Chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who pulled Henry's family back to power in the past?
2. Where do Catalina and Arthur stop for several days in Chapter 4?
3. What does Henry say of Catalina at the reception?
4. What does Henry hope will result from Catalina and Arthur's marriage?
5. Where is a battle being fought at the beginning of the novel?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)