|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Oxford, Christmas 1501.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Catalina and Arthur stop for several days in Chapter 4?
(a) Oxford College.
2. How does Arthur treat Catalina unkindly in Chapter 4?
(a) By leaving her in the cold.
(b) By ignoring everything she says.
(c) By keeping a letter from her mother from her.
(d) By denying her food.
3. What is the continuing journey to Ludlow like for Catalina?
4. What do the conquering Spaniards promise to allow?
(a) Voting rights to all citizens.
(b) Religious freedom.
(c) Public trials.
(d) Equal rights to all men.
5. Where do Henry and Arthur travel the day after they inspect Catalina?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the author of "The Constant Princess"?
2. What is Catalina's sister-in-law named?
3. What building does Catalina describe in Chapter 1?
4. How is the camp destroyed in Chapter 1?
5. In what year does the story begin?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)