|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Oxford, Christmas 1501.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Catalina hope to do when she and her husband rule England?
(a) Preserve peace with Spain.
(b) Join England and Spain as a single nation.
(c) Declare war on France.
(d) Spend half of her time in Spain.
2. What does Catalina thank Arthur for?
(a) Welcoming her to England.
(b) Writing to her.
(c) Promising to be a good husband.
(d) Sending her a gift.
3. What does Catalina say she must do before going to bed in Chapter 4?
(b) Write a letter.
(d) Change her clothes.
4. What do many Spaniards use in their private dining halls?
(a) Low tables.
(b) Tinted lanterns.
(c) Wooden bowls.
(d) Ceramic cutlery.
5. What does Catalina say she has realized about herself and Arthur?
(a) They have a lot in common.
(b) They will never get along.
(c) They are more friends than they are lovers.
(d) They are nothing alike.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Catalina wearing when Arthur comes to her room the second time in Chapter 4?
2. Who had held a stronger claim to the throne than King Henry did?
3. What is a duenna?
4. How does Arthur tell Catalina he has been acting in Chapter 4?
5. What does Henry say of Catalina at the reception?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)