|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Oxford, Christmas 1501.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did Catalina say she thought was coming to her bedroom?
(a) The entire court.
(b) A visiting dignitary.
(c) Arthur's mother.
(d) The royal guards.
2. What does Arthur's brother give to Catalina as a wedding gift?
(a) A horse.
(b) A tiara.
(c) An illuminated bible.
(d) A litter.
3. What does Catalina do to avoid sleeping with Arthur in Chapter 4?
(a) Starts an argument with him.
(b) Feigns illness.
(c) Sneaks out of her room and hides.
(d) Waits for him to fall asleep.
4. What does Henry show Catalina to help her get over her homesickness?
(a) A scenic spot in the woods.
(b) A letter from her mother.
(c) Portraits of her family.
(d) His library.
5. How does Arthur tell Catalina he has been acting in Chapter 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Catalina watch depart from a pier in Chapter 3?
2. What place does Catalina say she never wants to leave in the first section of "The Constant Princess"?
3. What does Catalina thank Arthur for?
4. Who is Catalina sent to marry?
5. What does Henry offer Catalina her pick of?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)