|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Winter 1503.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Catalina is told to stay where she is until she is certain of what?
(a) That she is not pregnant.
(b) That she will not be able to marry Harry.
(c) That her dowry has been refunded.
(d) That England is not going to war against Spain.
2. What does Catalina wonder about the house that she is taken to live at on the Strand?
(a) Whether it is fit for a princess.
(b) Whether anyone has died there.
(c) Whether she will eventually be imprisoned there.
(d) Whether any other princesses have lived there.
3. How does King Henry feel about the chance that Catalina is pregnant?
4. Why does King Henry's mother suggest that Catalina should be sent home?
(a) Because she hasn't earned her place in court.
(b) Because her dowry is still unpaid.
(c) Because she refuses to remarry.
(d) Because she is not helping with diplomatic ties to Spain.
5. Where is Catalina taken to live on the Strand in Chapter 6?
(a) Durham House.
(b) Colling House.
(c) Hampstead House.
(d) Thames House.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Queen die?
2. What does Catalina know appeals to Doña Elvira?
3. What is the name of King Henry's wife?
4. Who pulled Henry's family back to power in the past?
5. When does King Henry say Catalina can return to Spain?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)