|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Winter 1503.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Catalina meets King Henry, what does she suggest of him?
(a) That he intends to marry her himself.
(b) That he cannot read.
(c) That he does not like to wash.
(d) That he is a warmonger.
2. What does Arthur's brother give to Catalina as a wedding gift?
(a) A horse.
(b) An illuminated bible.
(c) A litter.
(d) A tiara.
3. What do many Spaniards use in their private dining halls?
(a) Tinted lanterns.
(b) Low tables.
(c) Wooden bowls.
(d) Ceramic cutlery.
4. What does Henry admit about his wife in Chapter 3?
(a) That he is not attracted to her.
(b) That she knows more about ruling a country than he does.
(c) That he never knows what she is thinking.
(d) That she deceived him in order to marry him.
5. What does Catalina say she has realized about herself and Arthur?
(a) They have a lot in common.
(b) They are nothing alike.
(c) They will never get along.
(d) They are more friends than they are lovers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Catalina show her sister-in-law the sapphire necklace?
2. Where do Henry and Arthur travel the day after they inspect Catalina?
3. What is Catalina's first impression of Arthur?
4. What has Catalina prepared when Arthur comes to her room the second time in Chapter 4?
5. What does Dr. de Puebla ask Catalina which she refuses to answer?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)