|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Winter 1503.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Catalina do to try to gain the favor of the king and queen during the winter of 1503?
(a) She convinces her parents to send them an expensive gift.
(b) She spends a lot of time with them.
(c) She prays to God for their favor.
(d) She sews a layette.
2. What is Catalina's new opinion of Arthur in Chapter 3?
(a) He is emotionally troubled.
(b) He is devious.
(c) He is a sissy.
(d) He is arrogant.
3. What is Catalina's sister-in-law named?
4. What is the name of Catalina's duenna?
(a) Doña Elvira.
(b) Doña Ema.
(c) Doña Eldoria.
(d) Doña Emilia.
5. What does Catalina tell Doña Elvira will happen if they return to Spain?
(a) She will be married to a noble of low status.
(b) Catalina will be sent to a convent.
(c) Doña Elvira will be blamed for Arthur's death.
(d) Catalina's family will disown her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Doña Elvira doing when Catalina tells everyone else to leave the room?
2. What does Henry admit about his wife in Chapter 3?
3. Why does Arthur note he is feeling kindly toward his wife in Chapter 4?
4. Who is Arthur's younger brother?
5. How does Arthur treat Catalina unkindly in Chapter 4?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)