|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Winter 1503.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are many of Catalina's ladies doing when Arthur arrives at her bedroom in Chapter 4?
(d) Playing cards.
2. What does Catalina say she has realized about herself and Arthur?
(a) They will never get along.
(b) They have a lot in common.
(c) They are nothing alike.
(d) They are more friends than they are lovers.
3. Who had held a stronger claim to the throne than King Henry did?
(a) The Duke of Anjou.
(b) Perkin Warbeck.
(c) Edward Plantagenet.
(d) Richard Topcliffe.
4. How does Catalina describe her mother's life?
(a) As boring.
(b) As inspiring.
(c) As lived on the edge.
(d) As lived in the shadows.
5. What is Catalina unprepared for when she meets Arthur's brother?
(a) His aggression.
(b) His enthusiasm.
(c) His affection.
(d) His rudeness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catalina wish for Arthur to know about her?
2. What change does Dr. de Puebla notice in Catalina?
3. What does De Puebla send word to Spain for in winter, 1503?
4. What is a duenna?
5. Where do Henry and Arthur travel the day after they inspect Catalina?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)