|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Winter 1503.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. de Puebla ask Catalina which she refuses to answer?
(a) About her intention to remarry.
(b) About her virginity.
(c) About her health.
(d) About her husband's death.
2. When does King Henry say Catalina can return to Spain?
(a) After the war is over.
(b) As soon as a ship is sent for her.
(c) When her dowry is paid.
3. What does Catalina do to try to gain the favor of the king and queen during the winter of 1503?
(a) She spends a lot of time with them.
(b) She convinces her parents to send them an expensive gift.
(c) She sews a layette.
(d) She prays to God for their favor.
4. Who does Stafford say indulges Arthur?
(a) Arthur's father.
(b) Arthur's mother.
(c) Arthur's grandmother.
(d) Arthur's brother.
5. In 1502, how does Catalina describe the rooms she is housed in at Croydon Palace?
(a) As fit for a princess.
(b) As extravagant.
(c) As lonely.
(d) As dingy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. de Puebla give Catalina when she returns to Croydon Palace?
2. Why does the King hope that Catalina believes her destiny is to be Queen?
3. Who had held a stronger claim to the throne than King Henry did?
4. What does Catalina do that softens the way Arthur treats her in Chapter 4?
5. What is the name of Catalina's duenna?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)