|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Greenwich Palace, 11th June, 1509.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of King Henry's wife?
2. What does Catalina reassure Harry of on their wedding night?
(a) That England will win a war against France.
(b) That she is still a virgin.
(c) That she loves Harry.
(d) That he will be as good a king as his father was.
3. What does Harry want to be known as following the coronation?
(a) King Harry.
(b) King Henry.
(c) The High Prince.
(d) Emperor of England.
4. What is Catalina told not to leave England without?
(a) Her title intact.
(b) Her due as Dowager Princess of Wales.
(c) Papers releasing her from her marriage.
(d) Proof that Arthur is dead.
5. Whom does Catalina watch depart from a pier in Chapter 3?
(a) Her entourage.
(c) King Henry.
(d) English troops.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does King Henry say Catalina can return to Spain?
2. What is Catalina's sister-in-law named?
3. Why does Catalina show her sister-in-law the sapphire necklace?
4. What does Dr. de Puebla recall about Catalina as a child?
5. What does Catalina say is not the cause of her tears after Arthur rejects her in Chapter 3?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)