|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Greenwich Palace, 11th June, 1509.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Catalina given to survive on while living on the Strand?
(b) An inheritance from Arthur.
(c) Some items to pawn.
(d) An allowance.
2. What is Catalina told not to leave England without?
(a) Proof that Arthur is dead.
(b) Her due as Dowager Princess of Wales.
(c) Papers releasing her from her marriage.
(d) Her title intact.
3. Whom does Catalina watch depart from a pier in Chapter 3?
(b) King Henry.
(c) English troops.
(d) Her entourage.
4. What does Harry note while making love to Catalina for the first time?
(a) She is definitely a virgin.
(b) She says Arthur's name.
(c) She seems very uncomfortable.
(d) There is not enough resistance.
5. Catalina is told to stay where she is until she is certain of what?
(a) That England is not going to war against Spain.
(b) That she is not pregnant.
(c) That she will not be able to marry Harry.
(d) That her dowry has been refunded.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry say of Catalina at the reception?
2. What does Catalina know appeals to Doña Elvira?
3. What roles does Dr. de Puebla take on in Chapter 6?
4. When does King Henry say Catalina can return to Spain?
5. What does Catalina say is not the cause of her tears after Arthur rejects her in Chapter 3?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)