|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Greenwich Palace, 11th June, 1509.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry show Catalina to help her get over her homesickness?
(a) A letter from her mother.
(b) Portraits of her family.
(c) A scenic spot in the woods.
(d) His library.
2. When does King Henry say Catalina can return to Spain?
(a) After the war is over.
(c) As soon as a ship is sent for her.
(d) When her dowry is paid.
3. Whom does Catalina watch depart from a pier in Chapter 3?
(a) King Henry.
(b) Her entourage.
(d) English troops.
4. Who pulled Henry's family back to power in the past?
(a) Henry's mother.
(b) Henry's father.
(c) Henry's uncle.
(d) Henry's brother.
5. Catalina is told to stay where she is until she is certain of what?
(a) That she will not be able to marry Harry.
(b) That she is not pregnant.
(c) That England is not going to war against Spain.
(d) That her dowry has been refunded.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catalina wonder about the house that she is taken to live at on the Strand?
2. What change does Dr. de Puebla notice in Catalina?
3. What does Catalina tell Harry on the night of their wedding that she is anxious to do with him?
4. In 1502, how does Catalina describe the rooms she is housed in at Croydon Palace?
5. Who had held a stronger claim to the throne than King Henry did?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)