1. Who surrounds Boethius at the start of Book 1?
2. How tall is the woman that appears in Boethius' cell?
Tall, her head could penetrate the heavens.
3. What does the woman's bearing betray according to Boethius?
How ancient she is.
4. What type of clothing is the woman wearing?
5. What is stitched on the woman's clothes?
The letters Pi and Theta.
6. What does the woman think of Boethius' mind?
It has higher aims than mere poetry.
This section contains 4,785 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)