Quiz: Book I to Book III
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does Philosophy say about Boethius' feelings toward fortune at the start of Book II?
a) That he is longing for it.
b) His health.
c) His comfort.
d) That he hates it.
2. Who does Philosophy say was famous for his wicked lifestyle?
b) Marc Antony.
3. What was Boethius once, according to the woman?
a) An admiral.
b) A philosopher.
c) A merchant.
d) A soldier.
4. What doesn't God rule over according to Boethius' song?
a) The sea.
b) The woman.
c) The birds.
d) The affairs of men.
5. How is Boethius feeling after the woman's speech about the ups and downs of Fortune?
This section contains 273 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)