Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Mehring walk through the property?
2. What does Mehring do as he watches the storm?
3. Why is Mehring upset with Terry?
4. What does Mehring send Jacobus down to do?
5. Why do the Indians allow local blacks to shop?
Essay Topic 1
Mehring walks down the reeds in the third pasture and gets his leg badly stuck in the mud.
Part 1) Describe the rest of this event.
Part 2) How does Mehring react to this event? Why?
Part 3) What does this event symbolize?
Essay Topic 2
Mehring enjoys many aspects of the farm.
Part 1) Describe the farm.
Part 2) Why does Mehring own a farm?
Part 3) What does he love about the farm?
Essay Topic 3
Mehring and his son Terry are very different, but also have some similarities.
Part 1) Describe Terry.
Part 2) How are Mehring and Terry different?
Part 3) What are the similarities between Mehring and Terry?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)