|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Mehring's relationship with his girlfriend?
(a) A loving relationship.
(b) A trusting relationship.
(c) A comfortable relationship.
(d) A "love / hate" relationship.
2. What is the symbol Jalal is painting?
(a) A smiley face.
(b) A yin yang sign.
(c) A peace sign.
(d) A gang sign.
3. Why is Mehring easily able to make the issue with the young girl disappear?
(a) He is innocent.
(b) The girl's family are immigrants and do not want trouble.
(c) She did not complain.
(d) The girl's family is of a lower social class and therefore powerless.
4. Jacobus is frantic at not being able to contact his master. How does he handle the situation?
(a) Not well.
(b) Somewhat well.
(c) Fairly well.
5. Who does Mehring think about when his guests leave?
(a) The corpse on his property.
(b) His sixteen-year-old son.
(c) His home.
(d) His girlfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who makes a coffin for the dead man and plans a proper burial?
2. Why is Mehring not a true farmer?
3. Why does Mehring not need water?
4. Who asks for Solomon?
5. What will Terry be missing by staying in the United States with his mother?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)