|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do people feel sorry for Phineas?
(a) His house is burned in the fire.
(b) He has no friends.
(c) His wife is unpopular.
(d) He just lost his job.
2. What is unusual about this storm?
(a) It is very powerful.
(b) It blows through quickly.
(c) It has no thunder or rain.
(d) It has no rain.
3. Why is Mehring not a true farmer?
(a) He knows nothing about farming.
(b) He does not own the farm.
(c) He does not make a profit off of his farm.
(d) He is a citizen of the city.
4. What does Mehring find in Terry's backpack?
(a) Illegal drugs.
(b) A plane ticket to the United States.
(c) A photograph of his mother.
(d) A publication published by "The Campaign for Homosexual Equality."
5. Why can the orange river lilies be seen?
(a) The farmhands have planted more this year.
(b) They are in a different location from the previous summer.
(c) They have grown larger than in the past.
(d) The fire has made this viewing possible.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jacobus find Solomon?
2. How is Phineas' wife acting strangely?
3. Where does Jacobus tell Mehring they found a dead man?
4. What does Mehring think about as he walks through the property?
5. What aspect of the farm does Mehring like?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)