|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many generations of his unexpected visitors are present?
2. Why are several of the Indians at the store worried?
(a) They fear the murderer will return.
(b) The police will uncover the fact that they are in the country illegally.
(c) The police will charge them with murder because they are part of an ethnic minority.
(d) The police will raid their store to find clues to the murder.
3. How does Mehring feel when he wakes up?
(a) Momentarily confused,
(d) Wide awake.
4. What does Mehring do when he returns to the farmhouse?
(a) He takes a nap.
(b) He talks to Jacobus.
(c) He takes a shower.
(d) He cooks dinner.
5. What does Mehring own?
(a) A farm in rural South Africa.
(b) A zoo in Cambodia.
(c) An automobile dealership in Australia.
(d) A large home in the city.
Short Answer Questions
1. What else does he note about the corpse?
2. Why does Mehring have the farm?
3. Why does Mehring think the body was probably dumped there?
4. Where does Mehring lie down and fall asleep?
5. How do Mehring's friends feel about his peaceful life?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)