|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While the hoopoe was telling the birds about the Way, he said he was blessed by_______________.
(b) King Solomon.
2. Where did the finch say that he would seek his loved one at?
(a) A cave.
(b) A tree.
(c) A well.
(d) The sky.
3. Where was the Shebli found when no one in Baghdad could guess where he was?
(a) In a tree.
(b) Near the river by the caves.
(c) A sexual service of men and boys establishment.
(d) In a field overgrown with wild flowers.
4. What did the hoopoe have on his head?
(a) A lion's mane.
(b) Truth's crown.
(c) A list of God's wishes.
(d) A halo.
5. What was the "fruit " of love's great tree?
(b) Washed sins.
6. After the miser's death, he appeared to his son as __________.
(a) A donkey.
(b) A rabbit.
(c) A mouse.
(d) A dog.
7. According to the hoopoe, with whom did the pigeon share a goal?
(a) The son of God.
8. According to the hoopoe's story about the spider, how did the spider spend his days?
(a) In constant fear.
(b) In waking dreams.
(c) In constant hunger.
(d) In self-communing dreams.
9. Where did God tell Gabriel to find the one who had cast away the Self and had a pure heart?
(c) In Eden.
(d) The mountains.
10. Whose head did Abraham try to cut off?
11. What did the duck claim to be as part of his excuse as to why he could not go on the journey to find the Simorgh?
(a) The purest bird.
(b) The most misunderstood bird.
(c) The poorest bird.
(d) The happiest bird.
12. According to the "troubled fool," what entered Nimrod's brain?
(a) An irrational thought.
(b) A demon.
(c) A worm.
(d) A gnat.
13. What advice did the hoopoe give to the goldfinch about earthly claims?
(a) Never claim them as your own.
(b) Remember that you will leave them in death.
(c) Turn your back on them.
(d) Shut your eyes to them.
14. What did the hoopoe say the quest was for?
15. According to the hoopoe, what is it better to suffer with than to live a life in shame?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did God tell Shiekh Noughani to do in Neishaspour to find a grain of gold?
2. What leader claimed that he was the lord to his people and the people ignored his claims?
3. To whom did the hoopoe compare the finch?
4. Shiekh Sam'an's people left for __________.
5. Who did the hoopoe say the francolin had to reject?
This section contains 452 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)