1. For whom did the hoopoe work as a secret message deliverer?
2. To whom did the hoopoe compare the finch?
3. Whose head did Abraham try to cut off?
4. What did the hoopoe tell the partridge that he had to destroy?
5. What did the hoopoe say was the lure of the falcon?
6. Who did the hoopoe say the francolin had to reject?
7. To whom did the hoopoe compare the nightingale?
8. Whom did the hoopoe say the peacock had to crush?
9. With whom, according to the hoopoe, would the pheasant reign?
10. According to the hoopoe, with whom did the pigeon share a goal?
This section contains 4,385 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)