|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Conference of the Birds, pgs. 166-213.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children were in the family of the fisherboy?
2. Who did the hoopoe say the francolin had to reject?
(a) The Self.
3. To whom did the hoopoe compare the nightingale?
(a) The choir of Levites.
4. According to the hoopoe, with whom did the pigeon share a goal?
(d) The son of God.
5. What kind of voice spoke to the "faithless Molsem" from heaven?
(a) An accepting voice.
(b) A saddened voice.
(c) A warning voice.
(d) A promising voice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the Shebli found when no one in Baghdad could guess where he was?
2. What did the "fool of God" claim would happen to those whose souls did not have feathers?
3. What did the hoopoe tell the partridge that he had to destroy?
4. Who was Majnoun searching for in the dust of the highway?
5. What was the color of mourning in ancient Persia?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)