|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Conference of the Birds, pgs. 166-213.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did God force the angel, who knew his secret about Adam, wear around his neck?
(a) A branding.
(b) A ring.
(c) A ribbon.
(d) A scar.
2. What was the asking price for Jacob?
(a) Five tubs of musk.
(b) Four horses.
(c) Thirty-five sheep.
(d) Ten camels.
3. What happened when the Shiekh Sam'an drank wine?
(a) He lost his faith.
(b) He lost his true love.
(c) He broke his tie to the Simorgh.
(d) He forgot about his path.
4. Who did the judge say must pay for the murdered animal that the rich neighbor lent to the poor man, given the poor man could not pay for the animal (it died while he was borrowing it)?
(a) The judge offerd to pay.
(b) The rich man would have to absorb the loss.
(c) The mother of the poor man.
5. In what color was the parrot clothed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Abbasseh say that the Self must choose between?
2. What was the second test of the journey to find the Simorgh?
3. Whose head did Abraham try to cut off?
4. What did the hoopoe tell the partridge that he had to destroy?
5. Who did Ahmad Hanbal consult when he felt that his mind was inadequate to answer a question?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)