|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Conference of the Birds, pgs. 120-166.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the "troubled fool," what entered Nimrod's brain?
(a) A demon.
(b) A worm.
(c) An irrational thought.
(d) A gnat.
2. According to the hoopoe, how must man enter and leave the world?
(d) Filled with love.
3. In what color was the parrot clothed?
4. To whom did the hoopoe say the Way belonged?
(a) Only those whom accept the Simorgh.
(b) Only those who survive the journey.
(c) Only the pure and strong.
5. To whom did the hoopoe compare the finch?
(b) King Solomon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the "faithless Moslem" and the "faithful infidel" stop at points during their fighting to do?
2. Who waited anxiously to see Joesph's face when he was up for sale as a slave?
3. Where did the finch say that he would seek his loved one at?
4. What did the Lord say clothed the simpleton who walked naked through the crowd?
5. Where did the hawk claim to perch daily?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)