|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Conference of the Birds, pgs. 120-166.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does one have to enter to have a "wave of indecision flood" them?
(a) Wisdom's sea.
(b) Indecision's prairie.
(c) Fear's peak.
(d) Truth's valley.
2. What happened to the fisherboy's father?
(a) He died.
(b) He was murdered.
(c) He was imprisoned.
(d) He left the family.
3. Why was the slave who was given a splendid robe hung?
(a) He sold the robe.
(b) He had no dignity.
(c) He burned the robe.
(d) He lost the robe.
4. What kind of voice spoke to the "faithless Molsem" from heaven?
(a) A promising voice.
(b) A warning voice.
(c) An accepting voice.
(d) A saddened voice.
5. How did the king honor the fisherboy's friendship?
(a) He gave him the throne.
(b) He bought him a home.
(c) He made him a knight.
(d) He made him an advisor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name did the "ancient crone" give to Jacob when shouting to the seller about him?
2. What did the "ancient crone" use to place a bid on Jacob?
3. Whom did the hoopoe say the peacock had to crush?
4. Who was Uzza?
5. What did the hoopoe tell the hawk to do when he returned from flight?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)