|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Conference of the Birds, pgs. 120-166.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the dervish ask of God in regard to the famine of Egypt?
(a) To allow for more crops.
(b) To make fewer men.
(c) For a new king to be sought.
(d) For great rains to water the harvests.
2. What did the "cowardly bird" say would happen the first time the birds stopped for a rest during the journey?
(a) He would turn around.
(b) He would give up.
(c) He would drop dead.
(d) He would never stop.
3. To whom did the hoopoe compare the finch?
(c) King Solomon.
4. What did the Lord say clothed the simpleton who walked naked through the crowd?
(a) The night.
(b) His love.
(c) The moon.
(d) The sun.
5. Who waited anxiously to see Joesph's face when he was up for sale as a slave?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the asking price for Jacob?
2. According the the Shiekh Sam'an, what did the Self ignore?
3. Why did the "indecisive bird" claim that he could not go on the journey to the Way?
4. What did Shiekh Noughani ask for from God after seven days had passed during his trip to Neishaspour?
5. Who was Uzza?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)