|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Conference of the Birds, pgs. 75-120.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many birds gathered around the Hoopoe after he was chosen leader for the journey?
(a) One million.
(b) Every bird on earth.
(c) One hundred thousand.
(d) Ten thousand.
2. Whom did the woodcutter say that God helps?
(a) All sinners.
(b) Only those whom have accepted him.
(c) Only those who do not sin.
(d) Only those whom have seen the light of God.
3. What does the following mean? "But hide a hundred idols with your cloak; If you're a eunuch underneath, don't dress In clothes of high heroic manliness."
(a) If you are brave, dress brave.
(b) Hide who you really are.
(c) Be true to yourself.
(d) Pretending is okay with God.
4. What did Malek Dinar claim that he had done after getting bread from God?
(a) Carried out the Evil One's commands.
(b) Fed the birds.
(c) Fed the poor.
(d) Hoarded the bread.
5. The gravedigger said ________ watched him dig graves?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom did the hoopoe say the peacock had to crush?
2. What happened to the fisherboy's father?
3. What did the miserly bird claim to love?
4. What happened when the Shiekh Sam'an drank wine?
5. How many years did it take for Rabe'eh to travel to Mecca?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)