|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Conference of the Birds, pgs. 75-120.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did the Shiekh Sam'an see at dawn when he smelled the "musk-diffusing breeze"?
(a) The Muse.
(c) The Prophet.
2. What did the hoopoe tell the partridge that he had to destroy?
(a) The Self.
3. Who did the hoopoe say the francolin had to reject?
(d) The Self.
4. What is the real reason that the nightingale said he could not go on the journey to find the Simorgh?
(a) He is to proud.
(b) He is too rich.
(c) He is too arrogant.
(d) He is too weak.
5. Why did the nightingale claim that he could not go on the journey to find the Simorgh?
Short Answer Questions
1. According the the Shiekh Sam'an, what did the Self ignore?
2. What did God tell Shiekh Noughani to do in Neishaspour to find a grain of gold?
3. What did the duck claim to be as part of his excuse as to why he could not go on the journey to find the Simorgh?
4. In what color was the parrot clothed?
5. What did the hoopoe say forced a "vicious sinner to repent"?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)