|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Conference of the Birds, pgs. 75-120.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the story of the "Two Foxes," where did one fox say that he would meet up with the other after parting?
(a) At God's right hand.
(b) At the furrier's.
(c) In heaven.
(d) In hell.
2. What did the miserly bird claim to love?
3. What did Shiekh Noughani ask for from God after seven days had passed during his trip to Neishaspour?
4. What does the following mean? "But hide a hundred idols with your cloak; If you're a eunuch underneath, don't dress In clothes of high heroic manliness."
(a) Hide who you really are.
(b) Be true to yourself.
(c) Pretending is okay with God.
(d) If you are brave, dress brave.
5. How did the king honor the fisherboy's friendship?
(a) He gave him the throne.
(b) He made him a knight.
(c) He bought him a home.
(d) He made him an advisor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the finch say that he would seek his loved one at?
2. According to the hoopoe, what is it better to suffer with than to live a life in shame?
3. Shiekh Sam'an's people left for __________.
4. What happened to the fisherboy's father?
5. How many birds gathered around the Hoopoe after he was chosen leader for the journey?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)