|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Conference of the Birds, pgs. 75-120.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the turtle-dove wear around his neck?
(a) A ring of loyalty.
(b) A mark of Cain.
(c) A circle of light.
(d) All the colors of the rainbow.
2. What did the hoopoe have on his head?
(a) A halo.
(b) A lion's mane.
(c) A list of God's wishes.
(d) Truth's crown.
3. What did the hoopoe say was the lure of the falcon?
(b) The hoopoe.
4. Whose head did Abraham try to cut off?
5. Where was the Shebli found when no one in Baghdad could guess where he was?
(a) A sexual service of men and boys establishment.
(b) Near the river by the caves.
(c) In a field overgrown with wild flowers.
(d) In a tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the hoopoe, what is it better to suffer with than to live a life in shame?
2. With whom, according to the hoopoe, would the pheasant reign?
3. Whom did the hoopoe say the peacock had to crush?
4. What did the hoopoe tell the birds that the journey required?
5. What did Malek Dinar claim that he had done after getting bread from God?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)