|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Conference of the Birds, pgs. 29-75.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What leader claimed that he was the lord to his people and the people ignored his claims?
(a) Alexander the Great.
(b) King Saul.
(c) King Solomon.
(d) King David.
2. Whose head did Abraham try to cut off?
3. What did the hoopoe tell the hawk to do when he returned from flight?
(a) Wipe off his back.
(b) Clean himself and his nest.
(c) Remove the dirt from his feathers.
(d) Keep his head down.
4. Why did the nightingale claim that he could not go on the journey to find the Simorgh?
5. In what color was the parrot clothed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the real reason that the nightingale said he could not go on the journey to find the Simorgh?
2. Where did the hawk claim to perch daily?
3. After the miser's death, he appeared to his son as __________.
4. What does Bismillah mean?
5. What did the hoopoe say that the partridge's jewels really were?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)