|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Conference of the Birds, pgs. 213-229.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the zonnar represent?
(a) The wearer committed adultry.
(b) The wearer committed heresy.
(c) The wearer was a thief.
(d) The wearer committed murder.
2. Shiekh Sam'an's people left for __________.
(a) The caves of David.
(c) The mountains.
3. Who did the judge say must pay for the murdered animal that the rich neighbor lent to the poor man, given the poor man could not pay for the animal (it died while he was borrowing it)?
(a) The mother of the poor man.
(b) The judge offerd to pay.
(d) The rich man would have to absorb the loss.
4. What price did Ibrahim Adham pay for poverty?
(a) His wife.
(b) His daughter.
(c) His son.
(d) His kingdom.
5. How many starving brothers did Joesph have leave their home to come and stand in his presence and beg for help?
Short Answer Questions
1. What metaphor did the hoopoe use to describe "Self's grown gross"?
2. Who was the father of the "beauteous youth" in "The King Who Ordered His Beloved to be Killed"?
3. Why is the Way lifeless-according to the hoopoe?
4. Whom did the woodcutter say that God helps?
5. The gravedigger said ________ watched him dig graves?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)