|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Conference of the Birds, pgs. 213-229.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the finch say that he would seek his loved one at?
(a) A well.
(b) A tree.
(c) The sky.
(d) A cave.
2. What answer did the birds give to the herald of the Simorgh about their presence?
(a) To ask knowledge of the Simorgh.
(b) To ask the Simorgh to name the hoopoe as their leader.
(c) To join the Simorgh in heaven.
(d) To claim the Simorgh as their king.
3. The Simorgh's herald told the birds that their fate was ___________.
(d) The Way.
4. Who did Abraham fight with while he drew his last breaths?
5. Who did the judge say must pay for the murdered animal that the rich neighbor lent to the poor man, given the poor man could not pay for the animal (it died while he was borrowing it)?
(a) The judge offerd to pay.
(c) The mother of the poor man.
(d) The rich man would have to absorb the loss.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Shiekh Noughani ask for from God after seven days had passed during his trip to Neishaspour?
2. What was wrong with the fruit that the "good-hearted monarch" gave to his favorite slave?
3. What did the miserly bird claim to love?
4. For whom did the hoopoe work as a secret message deliverer?
5. What name did the "ancient crone" give to Jacob when shouting to the seller about him?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)