|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Conference of the Birds, pgs. 75-120.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the hoopoe, how must man enter and leave the world?
(b) Filled with love.
2. Who did the hoopoe say was "twinned in unison" with God?
(a) The Simorgh.
(c) The hawk.
(d) The hoopoe.
3. To whom did the hoopoe compare the finch?
(b) King Solomon.
4. Whom did the woodcutter say that God helps?
(a) Only those who do not sin.
(b) Only those whom have seen the light of God.
(c) Only those whom have accepted him.
(d) All sinners.
5. After the miser's death, he appeared to his son as __________.
(a) A dog.
(b) A rabbit.
(c) A donkey.
(d) A mouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. According the the Shiekh Sam'an, what did the Self ignore?
2. Whom did the hoopoe say the peacock had to crush?
3. In what color was the parrot clothed?
4. What advice did the hoopoe give to the goldfinch about earthly claims?
5. What did the hoopoe say forced a "vicious sinner to repent"?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)