|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Conference of the Birds, pgs. 75-120.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the hoopoe tell the hawk to do when he returned from flight?
(a) Remove the dirt from his feathers.
(b) Wipe off his back.
(c) Keep his head down.
(d) Clean himself and his nest.
2. To whom did the hoopoe compare the finch?
(c) King Solomon.
3. Where did the hawk claim to perch daily?
(a) On the branch of the olive tree.
(b) On the soverign's hand.
(c) On the right side of the cross.
(d) At the right hand of God.
4. Whom did the hoopoe say the peacock had to crush?
(a) The grape.
(b) The lizard.
(d) The snake.
5. Shiekh Sam'an's people left for __________.
(a) The caves of David.
(d) The mountains.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the hoopoe say that the partridge's jewels really were?
2. How many children were in the family of the fisherboy?
3. Who was Uzza?
4. What did Abbasseh say that the Self must choose between?
5. How many birds gathered around the Hoopoe after he was chosen leader for the journey?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)