|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Conference of the Birds, pgs. 120-166.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While the hoopoe was telling the birds about the Way, he said he was blessed by_______________.
(a) King Solomon.
2. What did the prisoners hang as decorations to welcome their king back to the capital?
(a) Deceased animals.
(b) Orange blooms.
(d) Severed heads.
3. What did the hoopoe tell the hawk to do when he returned from flight?
(a) Wipe off his back.
(b) Clean himself and his nest.
(c) Remove the dirt from his feathers.
(d) Keep his head down.
4. What did Shiekh Noughani ask for from God after seven days had passed during his trip to Neishaspour?
5. Where did God tell Gabriel to find the one who had cast away the Self and had a pure heart?
(b) The mountains.
(c) In Eden.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Ahmad Hanbal consult when he felt that his mind was inadequate to answer a question?
2. How many birds gathered around the Hoopoe after he was chosen leader for the journey?
3. According to the story "A Sinner Enters Heaven, who is the only one that can show the end of Wisdom?
4. The bird that burned with aspiration said his soul was devoured by_________.
5. How many starving brothers did Joesph have leave their home to come and stand in his presence and beg for help?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)