The Conference of the Birds, pgs. 29-75
• The hoopoe arrives and welcomes all the birds.
• The birds are introduced.
• The hoopoe tells the birds of their quest to find a king.
• The birds all give reasons as to why they would not join the pilgrimage for a king.
• The hoopoe tells a story after every excuse that the birds gave for not going on the pilgrimage to find a king.
• The birds agree to go, but they require advice of the hoopoe before leaving on their journey.
• The hoopoe tells the story of Sheihk Sam'an.
The Conference of the Birds, pgs. 75-120
• The birds set off on their journey and choose a leader.
• Hoopoe tells the story of Sheikh Bayazid.
• The birds ask hoopoe to help them solve their doubts in regard to being on the journey.
• Hoopoe tells stories to help the birds with their doubts.
This section contains 565 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)