1. What was the name of Hing's sister?
2. How was Hing related to Yuen?
He was her half-brother.
3. How was Hing's house in the past?
4. What was Hing's house in need of at the beginning of the book?
5. What did Hing's sister give her at the beginning of the book?
6. What did Hing notice about the gift from her sister at the beginning of the book?
She recognized it.
7. How old was May Ying at the beginning of the book?
8. Who sold May Ying?
9. What was May Ying sold as?
This section contains 3,724 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)