|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 through 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Sam feel about his son's deformity?
(a) He was suspicious.
(b) He loved him anyway.
(c) He felt guilty.
(d) He was embarassed.
2. What kind of name was Hing told to choose?
(a) A Canadian name.
(b) A pronouncable name.
(c) An American name.
(d) An English name.
3. What surprised May Ying about her third child?
(a) It was large.
(b) It was deformed.
(c) It was a girl.
(d) It was small.
4. Who traveled with May Ying when she was sold to a man?
(a) The captain.
(c) Her aunt.
(d) Other slaves.
5. What grade did Hing repeat?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Sam want May Ying to quit her job?
2. What kind of medicine did Sam get large a stockpile of?
3. Why did Ping not think much of her mother?
4. What disease was Sam trying to prepare for?
5. What was the name of Hing's sister?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)