|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Bosch told to erase the one video tape that was left in the camera?
2. Where are the offices of Canoga Park located?
3. What does the hotel room come with that Sylvia and Bosch stay in?
4. Where does Bosch learn Dr. Locke was supposed to be?
5. What time is Rollenberger's briefing with Chief Irving?
Short Essay Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 29, why does Bosch race toward Sylvia's house?
2. How does Bosch confirm the existence of a note given to Chandler?
3. Why does Bosch suggest they take Georgia to the narcotics unit?
4. In Chapter 32, why is the front page story ironic?
5. What choice is Mora given while handcuffed in his own house?
6. Why is the death of the student so devastating?
7. At the beginning of Chapter 21, what is going through Bosch's head as he gets in his car?
8. At what point does Bosch realize that Bremmer knows he is caught?
9. What initial evidence is gathered from Bremmer to file for warrants?
10. What does Bosch suspect has happened to Chandler when she does not show up for court?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Chandler paints the picture that Bosch is a rouge police officer. Based on the information she has to tell the jury, do you think she is successful in doing this? Why is there little Bosch can do to defend himself during this trial?
Essay Topic 2
Bosch is very closed up. Discuss how Bosch's past affects his ability to open up to Sylvia. Sylvia lost her husband. Why does she seem to be more open then Bosch even though she experienced extreme pain?
Essay Topic 3
Looking at the court case Bosch is facing, what would be the most important elements to the lawyers for each side?
This section contains 746 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)