|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Belk chastise Bosch when he shows up for court in Chapter 22?
(a) Bosch is in the same clothes as the day before.
(b) He still has his gun on him.
(c) He smells of alcohol.
(d) He is late.
2. At the beginning of Chapter 21, where is Bosch's car parked?
(a) The Red Wind.
(b) Belk's house.
(c) Code Seven.
(d) Parker Center.
3. Why is Sylvia crying on the phone at the beginning of Chapter 26?
(a) She learned her mother just died.
(b) Bosch broke up with her.
(c) She was fired.
(d) One of her students was killed in a drive-by shooting.
4. How long does Bosch take to explain his theory about a second killer?
(a) 3 hours.
(b) 15 minutes.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 45 minutes.
5. What hotel do Bosch and Sylvia check into?
(a) Motel 9.
(b) Interstate Inn.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is Bremmer's arraignment?
2. Where does Dr. Locke want to go with Bosch in Chapter 24?
3. Who does Bosch learn also fits the profile of the other missing women?
4. Why do Sheehan and Opelt gag Mora with a towel and electrical tape?
5. What does the surveillance team tell Bosch Ray Mora is doing?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Dr. Locke suggest about the videos as trophies?
2. Why is the death of the student so devastating?
3. Where does the task force find evidence to convict Bremmer?
4. How does the surveillance team learn that Mora is in the house with Bosch?
5. What initial evidence is gathered from Bremmer to file for warrants?
6. What is the scam that Bremmer accuses Chandler of running?
7. Why won't Chandler give Bosch the note from the killer?
8. Why does Irving keep Bosch back after the meeting?
9. At what point does Bosch realize that Bremmer knows he is caught?
10. What does Chandler suggest about Bosch's character by mentioning his lack of character witnesses?
This section contains 764 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)