|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bosch take Sylvia in Chapter 29?
(b) Santa Monica.
2. Why is Dr. Locke in Church's house?
(a) He was just driving by and got curious.
(b) The police asked him to come.
(c) He thinks Church kept trophies.
(d) He is the real killer.
3. How much does Belk expect settle the case for?
4. When Bosch enters the conference room, who are the only other people there?
(a) Pounds and Keyes.
(b) Rollenberger and Edgar.
(c) Irving and Mora.
(d) Chandler and Belk.
5. What is Bosch's code designation for the surveillance team?
(a) Team Leader.
(b) Team Captian.
(c) Team Three.
(d) Team Six.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much overweight is Belf?
2. What does Bosch demand of Chandler when he sees her outside of the courthouse?
3. What does Bosch say when Bremmer finds him at his house in Chapter 31?
4. What hotel were the detective told Lock would be staying at?
5. What does the surveillance team tell Bosch Ray Mora is doing?
Short Essay Questions
1. What initial evidence is gathered from Bremmer to file for warrants?
2. Why does Bosch suggest they take Georgia to the narcotics unit?
3. Why is Dr. Locke excited about the latest developments in the case?
4. Why does Bremmer think Chandler is so slick?
5. At what point does Bosch realize that Bremmer knows he is caught?
6. When Rollenberger gets to Mora's house what does Bosch tells him happened?
7. Why does Irving keep Bosch back after the meeting?
8. How does Bosch open up to Sylvia in Chapter 21?
9. Why does Bosch follow Bremmer home in Chapter 31?
10. Where does the task force find evidence to convict Bremmer?
This section contains 759 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)