|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Bosch follows Edgar, who does he see Edgar meeting with?
(d) Church's widow.
2. In Chapter 25, when does the judge tell the jury to return on Monday?
(a) 9:30 am.
(b) 9 am.
(d) 10 am.
3. How long does Bosch stay awake after Sylvia falls asleep?
(a) He never sleeps.
(b) 10 minutes.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) Until dawn.
4. What does Bosch say when Bremmer finds him at his house in Chapter 31?
(a) He would comment on the verdict.
(b) He was in the neighborhood.
(c) He was looking for Chandler.
(d) He wanted to take Bremmer out for a beer.
5. When Bosch enters the conference room, who are the only other people there?
(a) Rollenberger and Edgar.
(b) Irving and Mora.
(c) Chandler and Belk.
(d) Pounds and Keyes.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the meeting in Chapter 19, who asks Bosch to stay behind?
2. When is Bremmer's arraignment?
3. At the beginning of Chapter 21, where is Bosch's car parked?
4. What does Bosch find while in Ray Mora's house?
5. What does the note Bosch receives in Chapter 29 threaten?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bosch do to try to protect Sylvia?
2. During a task force meeting, as Bosch discusses his second killer theory, how receptive are the others?
3. Where does the task force find evidence to convict Bremmer?
4. What is Bosch surprised to find when he enters court in the beginning of Chapter 30?
5. Why is the death of the student so devastating?
6. Why does Bosch suggest they take Georgia to the narcotics unit?
7. How does the surveillance team learn that Mora is in the house with Bosch?
8. What does Bosch suspect has happened to Chandler when she does not show up for court?
9. How does Bosch open up to Sylvia in Chapter 21?
10. What does Bosch do since he can not be with Sylvia?
This section contains 712 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)