|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Dr. Locke's office located?
(a) In the basement of the Psychology building of USC.
(b) On the top floor of the Pyschology building of USC.
(c) Near the court house.
(d) On Bradly St.
2. How does Bremmer's mother die?
(d) Car accident.
3. Who does Bosch learn also fits the profile of the other missing women?
(b) Ray Mora's ex-wife.
(d) Pounds' wife.
4. Who does Irving think may be the leak?
5. When does Bosch book Bremmer?
(a) 9 pm.
(b) Two days after their confrontation.
(c) Just before midnight.
(d) Around 2 am.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Bosch follows Edgar, who does he see Edgar meeting with?
2. In the beginning of Chapter 26, what time does Bosch wake up?
3. What does Bosch find while in Ray Mora's house?
4. Why is Bosch hesitant to take Rollenberger's suggestion to double surveillance?
5. Where does Bosch take Sylvia in Chapter 29?
Short Essay Questions
1. During a task force meeting, as Bosch discusses his second killer theory, how receptive are the others?
2. At the beginning of Chapter 29, why does Bosch race toward Sylvia's house?
3. Why won't Chandler give Bosch the note from the killer?
4. How does Bosch confirm the existence of a note given to Chandler?
5. What does Bosch learn about the only witness to the Dollmaker?
6. What does the surveillance team do while Bosch is picking the lock to Mora's house?
7. Why is Dr. Locke excited about the latest developments in the case?
8. What does Dr. Locke suggest about the videos as trophies?
9. What does Bosch suspect has happened to Chandler when she does not show up for court?
10. At what point does Bosch realize that Bremmer knows he is caught?
This section contains 694 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)