|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bremmer suggest about the results of the day in court, which took place during Chapter 9?
(a) Bosch is innocent but will lose.
(b) Bosch is being set up.
(c) Chandler is lying.
(d) Bosch is guilty.
2. What action was taken after Bosch shoot Norman Church?
(b) Disciplined by his superior.
(c) Bosch was arrested.
(d) Bosch was fired.
3. One caller provides a name for the victim, what is the name given?
4. Where does one witness claim Norman Church was when the eleventh girl was murdered?
(a) Out of town.
(b) In jail.
(c) At home.
(d) A bachelor party.
5. Why does Bosch want to examine the rape kits from victims seven and eleven?
(a) To compare bodily fluids.
(b) To compare bite marks.
(c) To compare bruises.
(d) To compare pubic hairs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Harry go on his lunch break?
2. Where does Bosch decide to go after visiting Dr. Locke in Chapter 13?
3. What is the name of the realty company trying to sell Sylvia's house?
4. How many other shootings has Bosch been involved in as police officer?
5. In the video store, how much does Bosch pay for the video with the victim?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 15, what is Judge Keys warning to Bosch?
2. How does Dr. Locke rationalize the notion of a second killer?
3. Why is it decided that the copycat killer must be someone close to the case?
4. Based on the conversation between Bosch and Sylvia, how could their relationship be described?
5. What is the first thing Bosch discusses when getting on the stand to testify?
6. What mistakes are revealed about Bosch's actions on the day Norman Church was murdered?
7. When Bosch is talking about the case to Sylvia why doesn't she press for more information?
8. What is the topic of discussion in the Judge's chambers at the beginning of Chapter 17?
9. In Chapter 6, why is Deborah Church's testimony suspicious?
10. How does Bosch find Tom Cerrone?
This section contains 777 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)