|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bosch decide to go after visiting Dr. Locke in Chapter 13?
(a) The police station.
(b) The court house.
(c) Back to his house.
(d) To Sylvia's house.
2. Where does Bosch go after leaving the adult video store?
(a) The station.
(b) The court house.
(d) Sylvia's house.
3. How long is Ron Belk's opening statement?
(a) 10 minutes.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 2 hours.
4. During a 30 minute recess, what does Belk want to do?
(a) Go to lunch.
(b) Talk to Chandler.
(c) Talk with the judge.
(d) Go over Bosch's testimony.
5. Why does Bosch want to examine the rape kits from victims seven and eleven?
(a) To compare bruises.
(b) To compare bite marks.
(c) To compare bodily fluids.
(d) To compare pubic hairs.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long do the police estimate Rebecca Kaminski has been dead?
2. After discussing the possible list of suspects, who does Bosch think may have killed the seventh, eleventh, and the concrete blond victims?
3. Who beeps Bosch right after he leaves Ray?
4. Why does Church's wife call the police?
5. How many other shootings has Bosch been involved in as police officer?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 4, why does Harry Bosch tell Sylvia he won't be over?
2. What is the topic of discussion in the Judge's chambers at the beginning of Chapter 17?
3. How does Bosch find Tom Cerrone?
4. What is the first thing Bosch discusses when getting on the stand to testify?
5. In Chapter 15, what is Judge Keys warning to Bosch?
6. Based on the conversation between Bosch and Sylvia, how could their relationship be described?
7. What is the calling card of the Dollmaker killer?
8. Why does Bosch feel the pieces fit for Mora being the second killer?
9. Why is Harry Bosch being sued in the beginning of Chapter 1?
10. What is Bosch's reaction to Mora revealing his own theory about a second killer?
This section contains 727 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)