|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 10, when Bosch returns late to court, who is giving their testimony?
(a) Irvin Irving.
(b) Ray Mora.
(c) John Locke.
(d) Jerry Edgar.
2. In Chapter 8, who does Bosch contact seeking information about the victim?
(b) Rodney Belk.
(c) Ray Mora.
(d) Jerry Edgar.
3. How long has Sylvia been trying to sell her house?
(a) 2 months.
(b) 3 years.
(c) Over a year.
(d) 2 years.
4. How long do the police estimate Rebecca Kaminski has been dead?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 5 years.
5. What was visible on the plaster mold of the victim's face?
(a) Fat lip.
(b) Swollen eye.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bosch feel when he looks at a nude photograph of Gallery?
2. What time does Bosch call Dr. Locke in Chapter 13?
3. After discussing the possible list of suspects, who does Bosch think may have killed the seventh, eleventh, and the concrete blond victims?
4. What do the police hope will happen if they run the victim's picture on the news?
5. Who was the Dollmaker's seventh victim?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Sylvia bothered by finding out about Bosch's mother's death?
2. Why is Bremmer the only reporter following Bosch at the end of Chapter 9?
3. How do Harry Bosch and Sylvia meet?
4. What does Bosch learn when he looks into the character of Tom Cerrone?
5. Why does Harry Bosch say the city did not settle with the widow of Norman Church?
6. Why is Bosch upset to learn that Rebecca was alive two years ago?
7. In the beginning of Chapter 13, what are Bosch and Sylvia doing together?
8. In Chapter 15, what is Judge Keys warning to Bosch?
9. Why is it decided that the copycat killer must be someone close to the case?
10. Why doesn't Belk want to ask for a continuance?
This section contains 736 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)