|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bosch admit about Sylvia being at court earlier that day?
(a) She should have come sooner.
(b) He was glad.
(c) He was upset.
(d) He felt betrayed.
2. Where is the reporter from who called Sylvia?
(a) New York Post.
(b) Boston Hareld.
3. What doesn't Bosch mention in his explanation about a second killer?
(a) His suspicions regarding Ray Mora.
(b) He found more evidence.
(c) He is suspicious of Pounds.
(d) He killed the wrong man.
4. What is unique about Bosch telling Sylvia he loves her?
(a) He did not really mean it.
(b) It was the first time he said it.
(c) She said it first.
(d) He had never told anyone that before.
5. What does Bosch find while in Ray Mora's house?
(a) Confession notes.
(c) A body.
6. In Chapter 26, as Bosch is clearing logs from the fireplace, what is Sylvia doing?
(a) Taking a walk.
(b) Talking on the phone.
7. What story was on the front page of Tuesday's paper in Chapter 32?
(a) Bremmer's arrest.
(b) Bosch's verdict.
(c) Honey Chandler's death.
(d) The drive by shooting.
8. Why excuse does Edgar give Bosch for being the leak?
(a) He had to pay the mortgage.
(b) He gave no excuse.
(c) He wanted justice.
(d) He was blackmailed.
9. Where is Dr. Locke's office located?
(a) On the top floor of the Pyschology building of USC.
(b) In the basement of the Psychology building of USC.
(c) On Bradly St.
(d) Near the court house.
10. What time is Rollenberger's briefing with Chief Irving?
(a) 6:30 pm.
(b) 6 pm.
(c) 5:30 pm.
(d) 5 pm.
11. What does Bosch state was never found at the scenes of the Dollmaker and the Follower's murders?
(a) Clothes of victims.
(b) Foot prints.
(d) Bodily fluids.
12. When does Bosch book Bremmer?
(a) Around 2 am.
(b) Two days after their confrontation.
(c) Just before midnight.
(d) 9 pm.
13. Bosch sees a group of homeless people walking down the street, Where does he suspect they are headed?
(a) Toward the underpass at the highway.
(b) To the parking garage.
(c) St. Vibiana's Church.
(d) Los Angeles Mission.
14. What name does Bremmer use to rent a locker in Culver City?
15. How long does the search of Mora's house take?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 3 hours.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 4 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the verdict in Bosch's case?
2. Who do Sheehan and Opelt discuss their surveillance shift with?
3. How is Bremmer's mother described?
4. What is Georgia charged with at the end of Chapter 25?
5. How does Bremmer's mother die?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)