|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the judge find to sit with the widow during the verdict?
(a) A court reporter.
(d) Dan Daly.
2. When the judge dismisses everyone from court, how close does he tell them they must stay?
(a) Within 25 minutes of the courthouse.
(b) Within 15 minutes of the courthouse.
(c) Within 30 minutes of the courthouse.
(d) Within 20 minutes of the courthouse.
3. What does Bosch say when Bremmer finds him at his house in Chapter 31?
(a) He would comment on the verdict.
(b) He wanted to take Bremmer out for a beer.
(c) He was in the neighborhood.
(d) He was looking for Chandler.
4. Where does Bosch hide the microrecorder?
(a) On the radiator.
(b) In the car.
(c) In the couch.
(d) On his chest.
5. After the meeting in Chapter 19, who asks Bosch to stay behind?
6. In the beginning of Chapter 26, what time does Bosch wake up?
(b) 9 am.
(c) 1 pm.
(d) 11 am.
7. When Bosch confronts Edgar, what does Bosch tell Edger he must do as soon as the investigation is over?
(c) Take the day shift.
8. At the beginning of Chapter 21, where is Bosch's car parked?
(a) The Red Wind.
(b) Belk's house.
(c) Parker Center.
(d) Code Seven.
9. How long does Bosch take to explain his theory about a second killer?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 3 hours.
(c) 15 minutes.
(d) 45 minutes.
10. As Bosch follows Edgar, who does he see Edgar meeting with?
(d) Church's widow.
11. What does Dr. Locke think the killer would keep as souvenirs?
(a) The women's makeup.
(b) The women's purses.
(c) The women's videos.
(d) The women's shoes.
12. As Bosch is leaving his meeting he sees Edgar, where does Bosch think Edgar is going?
(a) To court.
(b) To Code Seven.
(c) The Leaky Tavern.
(d) To Bremmers office.
13. Why does the deputy DA say he will not use the tape?
(a) It is not clear that it is Bremmer on the tape.
(b) It is difficult to hear.
(c) It is concidered entrapment.
(d) It has been erased.
14. What story was on the front page of Tuesday's paper in Chapter 32?
(a) Bosch's verdict.
(b) The drive by shooting.
(c) Honey Chandler's death.
(d) Bremmer's arrest.
15. Why does Belk feel the case is staked against him?
(a) Chandler would have the first and last word.
(b) Chandler has more evidence.
(c) He does not belive Bosch.
(d) He is just a bad lawyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Bosch stay awake after Sylvia falls asleep?
2. What is Georgia charged with at the end of Chapter 25?
3. Why do Sheehan and Opelt gag Mora with a towel and electrical tape?
4. In Chapter 26, as Bosch is clearing logs from the fireplace, what is Sylvia doing?
5. Why is Dr. Locke in Church's house?
This section contains 480 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)