|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Dr. Locke in Church's house?
(a) He was just driving by and got curious.
(b) He thinks Church kept trophies.
(c) The police asked him to come.
(d) He is the real killer.
2. Why does Belk feel the case is staked against him?
(a) He is just a bad lawyer.
(b) He does not belive Bosch.
(c) Chandler has more evidence.
(d) Chandler would have the first and last word.
3. What does the surveillance team tell Bosch Ray Mora is doing?
(a) Taking a walk.
(b) Working overtime.
(c) Going to the movies.
(d) Out to dinner.
4. What does Bosch admit about Sylvia being at court earlier that day?
(a) He felt betrayed.
(b) He was upset.
(c) She should have come sooner.
(d) He was glad.
5. When Bosch enters the conference room, who are the only other people there?
(a) Chandler and Belk.
(b) Irving and Mora.
(c) Rollenberger and Edgar.
(d) Pounds and Keyes.
6. Where do Bosch and Edgar go after Bosch catches him leaving the Hung Jury?
(b) Code Seven.
(d) The Red Wind.
7. Where do all of Bremmer's murders occur?
(a) At the victim's home.
(b) At a hotel.
(c) In the woods.
(d) At Bremmer's home.
8. Why does Belk chastise Bosch when he shows up for court in Chapter 22?
(a) Bosch is in the same clothes as the day before.
(b) He smells of alcohol.
(c) He still has his gun on him.
(d) He is late.
9. How late was Bosch to court at the beginning of Chapter 30?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 15 minutes.
(d) 10 minutes.
10. As Bosch follows Edgar, who does he see Edgar meeting with?
(c) Church's widow.
11. Who finds Bosch in Ray Mora's house?
(d) Ray Mora.
12. Where is Dr. Locke's office located?
(a) On the top floor of the Pyschology building of USC.
(b) On Bradly St.
(c) In the basement of the Psychology building of USC.
(d) Near the court house.
13. Why is Bosch hesitant to take Rollenberger's suggestion to double surveillance?
(a) Pounds may become suspicious.
(b) He cannot give overtime.
(c) He does not have enough men.
(d) Ray Mora would notice the increase.
14. When the judge dismisses everyone from court, how close does he tell them they must stay?
(a) Within 20 minutes of the courthouse.
(b) Within 30 minutes of the courthouse.
(c) Within 25 minutes of the courthouse.
(d) Within 15 minutes of the courthouse.
15. What does Bosch say when Bremmer finds him at his house in Chapter 31?
(a) He would comment on the verdict.
(b) He wanted to take Bremmer out for a beer.
(c) He was in the neighborhood.
(d) He was looking for Chandler.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the deputy DA who took Bosch's story about Bremmer's arrest?
2. What does Edgar say about the condition of the only survivor?
3. What does Bosch do with his time off?
4. When Bosch confronts Edgar, what does Bosch tell Edger he must do as soon as the investigation is over?
5. Where are the offices of Canoga Park located?
This section contains 509 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)