|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bosch go after visiting with Dr. Locke, in Chapter 24?
(c) The campus bookstore.
(d) Sylvia's house.
2. Where does Bosch take Sylvia in Chapter 29?
(d) Santa Monica.
3. When the judge dismisses everyone from court, how close does he tell them they must stay?
(a) Within 30 minutes of the courthouse.
(b) Within 20 minutes of the courthouse.
(c) Within 25 minutes of the courthouse.
(d) Within 15 minutes of the courthouse.
4. What is the verdict in Bosch's case?
(a) The jury found for the plaintiff.
(b) Ther jury found for the defendant.
(c) It was a hung jury.
(d) It was a mistrial.
5. How is Bremmer's mother described?
(a) A disciplinarian.
(b) Laid back.
6. What does Bosch do once inside his car?
(a) Takes a 30 minute nap.
(b) Review his notes.
(c) Writes a confession.
(d) Call Belk.
7. Bosch sees a group of homeless people walking down the street, Where does he suspect they are headed?
(a) Los Angeles Mission.
(b) St. Vibiana's Church.
(c) To the parking garage.
(d) Toward the underpass at the highway.
8. Who is the last to arrive at the private meeting being held at the beginning of Chapter 19?
9. What story was on the front page of Tuesday's paper in Chapter 32?
(a) Bosch's verdict.
(b) The drive by shooting.
(c) Bremmer's arrest.
(d) Honey Chandler's death.
10. Who does Ray Mora claim to be the Follower?
11. What does the hotel room come with that Sylvia and Bosch stay in?
(a) Terrycloth robes.
12. What does Bosch demand of Chandler when he sees her outside of the courthouse?
(a) Cancel the lawsuit.
(b) Admit she is paying an inside source.
(c) For the note she was given.
(d) For her to back off.
13. How late was Bosch to court at the beginning of Chapter 30?
(a) 10 minutes.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 15 minutes.
14. At what time was Bosch in the parking lot of St. Vibiana's?
(a) 9 pm.
(b) 6:30 pm.
(c) 7 pm.
(d) 7:30 pm.
15. Why is Sylvia crying on the phone at the beginning of Chapter 26?
(a) She learned her mother just died.
(b) One of her students was killed in a drive-by shooting.
(c) Bosch broke up with her.
(d) She was fired.
Short Answer Questions
1. When found in Mora's house, what is Bosch faced with?
2. Who is Bosch waiting for while sitting in the parking lot of St. Vibiana's?
3. What hotel were the detective told Lock would be staying at?
4. Where are the offices of Canoga Park located?
5. Who does the judge find to sit with the widow during the verdict?
This section contains 430 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)