|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Belk asks for a continuance in Chapter 17?
(a) He makes the judge angry.
(b) The judge laughs at the request.
(c) It is granted.
(d) He is held in contempt.
2. What does Bremmer suggest about the results of the day in court, which took place during Chapter 9?
(a) Bosch is innocent but will lose.
(b) Chandler is lying.
(c) Bosch is being set up.
(d) Bosch is guilty.
3. What is the victim's stage name?
(a) Vixen Spice.
(b) Highliner Dixi.
(c) Molly Sue.
(d) Magna Cum Loudly.
4. What does Harry Bosch fear about his relationship with Sylvia?
(a) She will leave him.
(b) She is cheating on him.
(c) She wants his money.
(d) She wants children.
5. What does Bosch argue will happen if he continues to answer Chandler's line of questioning?
(a) Tip off the second killer.
(b) He will lose.
(c) He will miss work.
(d) He will sway the jury.
6. In Chapter 8, who does Bosch contact seeking information about the victim?
(a) Jerry Edgar.
(b) Ray Mora.
(c) Rodney Belk.
7. What action was taken after Bosch shoot Norman Church?
(a) Bosch was fired.
(c) Bosch was arrested.
(d) Disciplined by his superior.
8. As Bosch stares at the photos of the murder victim, what does he realize about the murderer?
(a) They could have been suicides.
(b) It was not a serial killer.
(c) They had to be two murderers all along.
(d) He killed the wrong man.
9. In Chapter 10, when Bosch returns late to court, who is giving their testimony?
(a) Ray Mora.
(b) John Locke.
(c) Jerry Edgar.
(d) Irvin Irving.
10. How quickly can the examination of the rape kits be done?
(a) 3-4 days.
(b) 7 days.
(c) 3-4 weeks.
(d) 1 month.
11. How many years did Bosch spend on the Robbery-homicide Division's Homicide Special squad?
(a) 8 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 9 years.
(d) 7 years.
12. What does the judge state is not evidence in court?
(b) Call in tips.
(c) Calling card of killer.
(d) Dollmaker's note.
13. Who takes a call from a girl named Gallery just before the Church murder?
14. What does Dr. Locke admit is not the only root for sexual deviance?
(c) Childhood trauma.
15. Where does Harry go on his lunch break?
(a) Financial district.
(b) Shopping district.
(c) Garment district.
(d) Court house cafe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had the Dollmaker sent in the mail to Harry Bosch?
2. How long does Belk ask for the trial to be put on hiatus?
3. What had Norman Church sometimes wore that is long time coworker did not know about?
4. How long has Sylvia been trying to sell her house?
5. In the beginning of Chapter 5, as Harry Bosch is getting dressed for court, who shows up at his door?
This section contains 444 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)