|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times does Bosch shoot Church?
(a) 3 times.
(b) 4 times.
(c) 1 time.
(d) 2 times.
2. What does Dr. Locke admit is not the only root for sexual deviance?
(c) Childhood trauma.
3. How does Harry Bosch feel about Honey Chandler?
(a) He is indifferent.
(b) He hates her.
(c) He really does not know her.
(d) He lover her.
4. What does Bosch decide to get for dinner in Chapter 13?
(a) Colonel's chicken.
5. Why wasn't Church used in Dr. John Locke's latest book?
(a) Locke did not like Church.
(b) No one knew Church at the time.
(c) Dr. Locke could not find enough information about him.
(d) The judge prohibited it.
6. As Bosch stares at the photos of the murder victim, what does he realize about the murderer?
(a) He killed the wrong man.
(b) They could have been suicides.
(c) They had to be two murderers all along.
(d) It was not a serial killer.
7. In Chapter 15, what does Bosch accuse Bremmer of?
(a) Lying in court.
(b) Misquoting him.
(c) Being the killer.
(d) Giving Chandler information.
8. In the video store, how much does Bosch pay for the video with the victim?
9. How long does Belk ask for the trial to be put on hiatus?
(a) Until next week.
(b) 3 days.
(c) One day.
(d) One month.
10. How long has Bosch been a police officer?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 30 years.
(c) 25 years.
(d) 20 years.
11. What does Bosch argue will happen if he continues to answer Chandler's line of questioning?
(a) Tip off the second killer.
(b) He will miss work.
(c) He will lose.
(d) He will sway the jury.
12. What does Bosch think is the lifeblood of the heart?
13. What does the judge say will happen if Bosch refuses to answer Chandler's questions?
(a) He will be held in contempt.
(b) He will automatically lose.
(c) He can no longer testify.
14. How long is Honey Chandler's opening statement?
(a) 1.5 hours.
(b) 15 minutes.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 1 hour.
15. In Chapter 10, when Bosch returns late to court, who is giving their testimony?
(a) Jerry Edgar.
(b) John Locke.
(c) Irvin Irving.
(d) Ray Mora.
Short Answer Questions
1. How quickly can the examination of the rape kits be done?
2. How does Bosch feel when he looks at a nude photograph of Gallery?
3. What tattoo does Rebecca Kaminski have on her left buttocks?
4. In the beginning of Chapter 14, as Dr. Locke is looking over Bosch's material on the murder, who does Bosch call?
5. According to Dr. Locke, what type of people are those that commit rape and murder?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)