|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bosch find when he initially goes to Tom's apartment address that is on file with the police department?
(a) No furniture.
(c) A pregnant Mexican woman and boy.
(d) A dead body.
2. How many years did Bosch spend on the Robbery-homicide Division's Homicide Special squad?
(a) 9 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 7 years.
(d) 8 years.
3. How long has Gallery been missing?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 1 year.
4. What does Bosch tell Ray Mora Maggie might have which proved she was over 18 years old?
(a) Fake ID.
(b) Birth certificate.
(c) Drivers license.
(d) An adult entertainment license.
5. One caller provides a name for the victim, what is the name given?
6. What do the police hope will happen if they run the victim's picture on the news?
(a) She will be identified.
(b) The murderer will call in.
(d) They will get complaints to close the case.
7. What topic does Chandler bring up that begins to crack Bosch's claim on the stand?
(a) His failed career.
(b) His father's death.
(c) His mother's death.
8. What does Harry Bosch fear about his relationship with Sylvia?
(a) She will leave him.
(b) She wants children.
(c) She wants his money.
(d) She is cheating on him.
9. Who does Harry Bosch kill?
(a) Rodney Belk.
(b) Honey Chandler.
(c) Jerry Edgar.
(d) Norman Church.
10. How long is Honey Chandler's opening statement?
(a) 1.5 hours.
(b) 15 minutes.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 1 hour.
11. What is Sylvia's job?
12. In Chapter 6, who is called to the stand after the short break?
(a) Ray Mora.
(b) Honey Chandler.
(d) Victor Amado.
13. In which city does Harry Bosch work?
(a) San Diego.
(b) San Francisco.
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) Las Vegas.
14. How does Bosch feel when he looks at a nude photograph of Gallery?
15. What is the victim's stage name?
(a) Highliner Dixi.
(b) Molly Sue.
(c) Vixen Spice.
(d) Magna Cum Loudly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Belk asks for a continuance in Chapter 17?
2. In the video store, how much does Bosch pay for the video with the victim?
3. What is Harry Bosch's job?
4. When Bosch gets into court at the beginning of Chapter 15, what does he ask of his attorney Belk?
5. Why wasn't Church used in Dr. John Locke's latest book?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)