|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bosch want to examine the rape kits from victims seven and eleven?
(a) To compare bodily fluids.
(b) To compare bruises.
(c) To compare pubic hairs.
(d) To compare bite marks.
2. Who shows up at court during Chapter 17?
3. What time does Bosch call Dr. Locke in Chapter 13?
(a) 11 pm.
(b) 1 am.
(c) 10 pm.
(d) 12 am.
4. What is the jury told the reason why is Chandler missing from court at the beginning of Chapter 30?
(a) She had a scheduling conflict.
(b) She was killed.
(c) She was ill.
(d) She slept in.
5. How long has Rebecca been missing?
(a) About 22 months.
(b) About 6 years.
(c) About 2 months.
(d) 3 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Belk asks for a continuance in Chapter 17?
2. What does Bosch state was never found at the scenes of the Dollmaker and the Follower's murders?
3. At the end of Chapter 9, what indicates that Chandler may be the winner of this case?
4. Who does Ray Mora claim to be the Follower?
5. What does Edgar say about the condition of the only survivor?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)