|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 10, when Bosch returns late to court, who is giving their testimony?
(a) Jerry Edgar.
(b) Ray Mora.
(c) John Locke.
(d) Irvin Irving.
2. As Bosch tells Sylvia about Edgar's betrayal, what does he realize?
(a) Edgar lied to him.
(b) Edgar is the second killer.
(c) Sylvia knows more about the case then he realized.
(d) Edgar really betrayed himself.
3. What does the Dollmaker killer paint on his victims' toes?
(a) A star.
(b) A face.
(c) White Cross.
(d) The word "hate".
4. Who beeps Bosch right after he leaves Ray?
5. What does the judge state is not evidence in court?
(a) Call in tips.
(b) Dollmaker's note.
(c) Calling card of killer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What tattoo does Rebecca Kaminski have on her left buttocks?
2. What is Tom Cerrone's relationship to Rebecca?
3. What does Bosch find when he initially goes to Tom's apartment address that is on file with the police department?
4. Who is Harry Bosch's former partner?
5. In the beginning of Chapter 19, Bosch attends a private meeting with Assistant Chief Irving, Jerry Edgar, detectives from Robber-Homicide and what other individual?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)