|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who reported Rebecca missing?
(a) Norman Church.
(b) Rodney Belk.
(c) Tom Cerrone.
(d) Joel Bremmer.
2. At the beginning of Chapter 21, where is Bosch's car parked?
(a) Parker Center.
(b) Code Seven.
(c) Belk's house.
(d) The Red Wind.
3. How many years did Bosch spend on the Robbery-homicide Division's Homicide Special squad?
(a) 8 years.
(b) 7 years.
(c) 9 years.
(d) 10 years.
4. How does Harry Bosch feel about Honey Chandler?
(a) He is indifferent.
(b) He lover her.
(c) He really does not know her.
(d) He hates her.
5. How does Bosch feel when he looks at a nude photograph of Gallery?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bosch demand of Chandler when he sees her outside of the courthouse?
2. One caller provides a name for the victim, what is the name given?
3. During a 30 minute recess, what does Belk want to do?
4. Who testifies that they worked with Norman Church for 12 years?
5. Where does Bosch decide to go after visiting Dr. Locke in Chapter 13?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)