|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Belk ask for the trial to be put on hiatus?
(a) One day.
(b) One month.
(c) 3 days.
(d) Until next week.
2. What is the name of the realty company trying to sell Sylvia's house?
(a) Valley Realty.
(b) Blitz Realty.
(c) Ritenbaugh Realty.
(d) Belk Realty.
3. What does Bremmer suggest about the results of the day in court, which took place during Chapter 9?
(a) Bosch is guilty.
(b) Chandler is lying.
(c) Bosch is being set up.
(d) Bosch is innocent but will lose.
4. Why does Belk chastise Bosch when he shows up for court in Chapter 22?
(a) He smells of alcohol.
(b) He still has his gun on him.
(c) Bosch is in the same clothes as the day before.
(d) He is late.
5. How long does Bosch stay awake after Sylvia falls asleep?
(a) 10 minutes.
(b) He never sleeps.
(c) Until dawn.
(d) 1 hour.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bosch think is the lifeblood of the heart?
2. When was Bremmer's book released?
3. After discussing the possible list of suspects, who does Bosch think may have killed the seventh, eleventh, and the concrete blond victims?
4. Who does Bosch learn also fits the profile of the other missing women?
5. Who does Harry Bosch kill?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)