|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much is Tom receiving for renting out his apartment?
(a) $600 per month.
(b) $100 per week.
(c) $1,000 per month.
(d) $300 per week.
2. After discussing the possible list of suspects, who does Bosch think may have killed the seventh, eleventh, and the concrete blond victims?
(b) Ray Mora.
(c) Dr. Locke.
3. Who reported Rebecca missing?
(a) Tom Cerrone.
(b) Joel Bremmer.
(c) Rodney Belk.
(d) Norman Church.
4. When was Bremmer's book released?
(a) 4 months before Rebecca went missing.
(b) 4 months after Rebecca went missing.
(c) 12 months after Rebecca went missing.
(d) 12 months before Rebecca went missing.
5. What is Harry Bosch's job?
(d) Police detective.
Short Answer Questions
1. What action was taken after Bosch shoot Norman Church?
2. Where does Bosch decide to go after visiting Dr. Locke in Chapter 13?
3. In Chapter 10, when Bosch returns late to court, who is giving their testimony?
4. What had Norman Church sometimes wore that is long time coworker did not know about?
5. During a 30 minute recess, what does Belk want to do?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)