|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What topic does Chandler bring up that begins to crack Bosch's claim on the stand?
(a) His father's death.
(b) His failed career.
(d) His mother's death.
2. How much does Bosch pay for Tom's real address?
3. When was Bosch's mother raped and murdered?
(a) October 1961.
(b) June 1979.
(c) April 1960.
(d) May 1962.
4. Who reported Rebecca missing?
(a) Norman Church.
(b) Joel Bremmer.
(c) Tom Cerrone.
(d) Rodney Belk.
5. Where does Harry go on his lunch break?
(a) Garment district.
(b) Shopping district.
(c) Financial district.
(d) Court house cafe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does Bosch call Dr. Locke in Chapter 13?
2. What had Norman Church sometimes wore that is long time coworker did not know about?
3. How long is Ron Belk's opening statement?
4. In the beginning of Chapter 5, as Harry Bosch is getting dressed for court, who shows up at his door?
5. What is the nickname given to the second killer?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)