|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Tom Cerrone's relationship to Rebecca?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her pimp.
(c) Her uncle.
(d) Her husband.
2. How do the police determine the length of time Rebecca Kaminski has been dead?
(a) Decay of body.
(b) Carbon dating.
(c) Based on the date of her last movie.
(d) Eyewitness report.
3. What does Bosch think is the lifeblood of the heart?
4. How long has Sylvia been trying to sell her house?
(a) 2 months.
(b) 2 years.
(c) Over a year.
(d) 3 years.
5. Who is Harry Bosch's former partner?
(a) Norman Church.
(b) Jerry Edgar.
(c) Honey Chandler.
(d) Rodney Belk.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the beginning of Chapter 5, as Harry Bosch is getting dressed for court, who shows up at his door?
2. What does Bremmer suggest about the results of the day in court, which took place during Chapter 9?
3. What does Bosch find when he initially goes to Tom's apartment address that is on file with the police department?
4. In Chapter 10, when Bosch returns late to court, who is giving their testimony?
5. How quickly can the examination of the rape kits be done?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)