|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had the Dollmaker sent in the mail to Harry Bosch?
(a) A flower.
(b) A poem.
(c) A ransom note.
(d) A phone number.
2. What do the police hope will happen if they run the victim's picture on the news?
(a) The murderer will call in.
(c) They will get complaints to close the case.
(d) She will be identified.
3. What does Bosch think is the lifeblood of the heart?
4. The body the Bosch examines in Chapter 2 is found where?
(a) At Church's home.
(b) In concrete.
(c) In an abandoned car.
(d) Under a construction site.
5. Where does Harry go on his lunch break?
(a) Financial district.
(b) Shopping district.
(c) Court house cafe.
(d) Garment district.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is Honey Chandler's opening statement?
2. What is Harry Bosch's job?
3. In Chapter 6, who is called to the stand after the short break?
4. What had Norman Church sometimes wore that is long time coworker did not know about?
5. In the beginning of Chapter 5, as Harry Bosch is getting dressed for court, who shows up at his door?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)