|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One caller provides a name for the victim, what is the name given?
2. Who testifies that they worked with Norman Church for 12 years?
3. What do the police hope will happen if they run the victim's picture on the news?
(b) The murderer will call in.
(c) She will be identified.
(d) They will get complaints to close the case.
4. The body the Bosch examines in Chapter 2 is found where?
(a) In an abandoned car.
(b) Under a construction site.
(c) At Church's home.
(d) In concrete.
5. What does Bosch think is the lifeblood of the heart?
Short Answer Questions
1. What had the Dollmaker sent in the mail to Harry Bosch?
2. What was visible on the plaster mold of the victim's face?
3. In Chapter 6, who is called to the stand after the short break?
4. As calls begin to come in about the victim's identity, what do more than one caller say about her?
5. In which city does Harry Bosch work?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)