|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is Ron Belk's opening statement?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 10 minutes.
(d) 2 hours.
2. Who is Harry Bosch's former partner?
(a) Norman Church.
(b) Rodney Belk.
(c) Jerry Edgar.
(d) Honey Chandler.
3. Who does Harry Bosch kill?
(a) Jerry Edgar.
(b) Norman Church.
(c) Honey Chandler.
(d) Rodney Belk.
4. How does Sylvia feel when Bosch calls after another day in court to tell her he may not be able to see her?
5. What does Harry Bosch fear about his relationship with Sylvia?
(a) She is cheating on him.
(b) She wants his money.
(c) She wants children.
(d) She will leave him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bosch think is the lifeblood of the heart?
2. How does Harry Bosch feel about Honey Chandler?
3. What was visible on the plaster mold of the victim's face?
4. In the beginning of Chapter 5, as Harry Bosch is getting dressed for court, who shows up at his door?
5. One caller provides a name for the victim, what is the name given?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)